Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yella's got big balls, Pumpeii - do you?

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

11-1. Every big game at home (Oregon, Utah, USC, WSU). I don't consider Stanford good anymore, as their talent keeps declining year over year. UW makes the playoff.

We have not won on the farm since 2007. Despite having literally more fans in the stadium, we shrivel our dicks and lose.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

ntxduck said:

11-1. Every big game at home (Oregon, Utah, USC, WSU). I don't consider Stanford good anymore, as their talent keeps declining year over year. UW makes the playoff.

We have not won on the farm since 2007. Despite having literally more fans in the stadium, we shrivel our dicks and lose.
    Well we’ve only played down there once since a we stopped sucking.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Loss to USC

Already posted UW as pac12 champs but not in the playoffs

It's definitely plausible but I'm not feeling USC as a loss. @Swaye is coming to Seattle for that one and we're going go shopping for fondue pots at U Village Crate and Barrel and scope out the MILF scene.
    If we aren’t at a Friday Happy Hour at Joey’s then there’s something wrong with the world
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl

Yella..Pup was 1st to make a prediction...i took Oregon to win north/pac in January dumbass, and again a few weeks ago.

Pups north/south and all power 5 picks come in August (the only to do so every year).

Yellow, youve NEVER done that. Lets see who has BALLS when it matters. I think Race was the only other on HH to make picks (although plagiarized) last year. Step up when it counts there tough gyy..lofl

Fuck you
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

Loss to USC

Already posted UW as pac12 champs but not in the playoffs

It's definitely plausible but I'm not feeling USC as a loss. @Swaye is coming to Seattle for that one and we're going go shopping for fondue pots at U Village Crate and Barrel and scope out the MILF scene.
    If we aren’t at a Friday Harbor Happy Hour at Joey’s then there’s something wrong with the world
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

106 people made picks last year.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/49627/time-to-embarrass-yourself-again-predict-uws-2018-team-record/p1
    The deadline was August 31, all conferences. 2 here made picks. Race and Pup. Now go deuche and come back with a fresh post;) let me reiterate... 2, Pup and Race;) Race plagiarized but at least he made an effort.

Hopefully a few more of you cuntwards will step up to the plate this year.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

For the record my prediction will be between 10-2 and 12-0. I will ascribe % likelihoods as I start up the calculator later in the off season. 11-1 and 10-2 are probably most likely outcomes. Not sure which one will be more likely after the methodology is applied. If we lose, it will be a conference game, and could easily be something stupid like losing @Arizona even though we are favored. Even if you "should" win every game over the course of enough games in a season statistically you'll drop one.

The over/under I keep hearing is 10.5
    The initial run of the proprietary UW Doog Bot Season Wins Calculator® came up with an expected value of 9.76. Even if I adjust some of the values for optimism's sake(like Eason being healthy or Stanford finally collapsing for examples) I think the closest rounded value will still come out to 10-2. I'd expect the over/under to be lower than your 10.5 but higher than my 9.76. 10-2

For the record my prediction will be between 10-2 and 12-0. I will ascribe % likelihoods as I start up the calculator later in the off season. 11-1 and 10-2 are probably most likely outcomes. Not sure which one will be more likely after the methodology is applied. If we lose, it will be a conference game, and could easily be something stupid like losing @Arizona even though we are favored. Even if you "should" win every game over the course of enough games in a season statistically you'll drop one.

The initial run of the proprietary UW Doog Bot Season Wins Calculator® came up with an expected value of 9.76. Even if I adjust some of the values for optimism's sake(like Eason being healthy or Stanford finally collapsing for examples) I think the closest rounded value will still come out to 10-2. I'd expect the over/under to be lower than your 10.5 but higher than my 9.76. 10-2
    Good post Bot. That's about where I'd put UW post spring. 9-3, 10-2 with luck. 11-1 is fucking pipe pipe dream...but Yella is used to pipes and dreaming.. But I like him, and give him credit for going out on a limb. Nobody else here does.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Good post Bot. That's about where I'd put UW post spring. 9-3, 10-2 with luck. 11-1 is fucking pipe pipe dream...but Yella is used to pipes and dreaming.. But I like him, and give him credit for going out on a limb. Nobody else here does.
    8-4

8-4

8-4

8-4

8-4

8-4
    10-4. Huh. Notice loss column. Pup spot on of course. Race 13-1 (only other to make a prediction and not close) forget Vegas...just call Pupper's 1-800 line to make a buck. Pup covers all 5 conferences, every week. Or call Race.

Baze, Base, Slice, careabout...who you guys like in pac12? Yella stepped up
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

8-4

8-4

8-4
    If we go 8-4 with all this talent and this soft as shit on charmin schedule I'm not saying I'll be on the #firepete wagon but I'll definitely be considering how much a seat costs.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

106 people made picks last year.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/49627/time-to-embarrass-yourself-again-predict-uws-2018-team-record/p1
    The deadline was August 31, all conferences. 2 here made picks. Race and Pup. Now go deuche and come back with a fresh post;) let me reiterate... 2, Pup and Race;) Race plagiarized but at least he made an effort.

Hopefully a few more of you cuntwards will step up to the plate this year.
    What's wrong with my polls? Been doing it for 4 years, over 400 picks. People seem to like it.

We also have Pick 'Em. What's wrong with that? FMB runs it. Bowl one was fun too https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/55758/2018-19-bowl-pickem-standings

You should step out of your comfort zone one of these days and try something fun.

8-4

8-4

8-4
    If we go 8-4 with all this talent and this soft as shit on charmin schedule I'm not saying I'll be on the #firepete wagon but I'll definitely be considering how much a seat costs.
    BOT, i got a read on you as kind of a dipshit. I like you so i have hope, but you sometimes make really ignorant statements. You have to be objective. Any jackwagon can host a podcast, mostly its a partison subjective hack who does...be different. Id destroy u on your podcast in 3 minutes on this years team, 'charmin' schedule.. Care to entertain the offer?
    Swaye's Wigwam

8-4

8-4

8-4
    BOT, i got a read on you as kind of a dipshit. I like you so i have hope, but you sometimes make really ignorant statements. You have to be objective. Any jackwagon can host a podcast, mostly its a partison subjective hack who does...be different. Id destroy u on your podcast in 3 minutes on this years team, 'charmin' schedule.. Care to entertain the offer?
    If you’re gonna pod though, Pup, we need more fishing talk and tales of good poundings. Less football takes.
    edited May 2019

8-4

8-4

8-4
    If you’re gonna pod though, Pup, we need more fishing talk and tales of good poundings. Less football takes.
    Thats fine, but im at HH to talk husky football. The other stuff is personal...i just share bits and pieces...not why im here. You dig? Ill dab in it but I want to talk dawgs yellow. Ill talk fly fishing for 4 hours but nobody would listen. Pussy? All day long. But its a HH FOOTBALL forum for fucks sake
    Swaye's Wigwam

8-4

8-4

8-4
    Thats fine, but im at HH to talk husky football. The other stuff is personal...i just share bits and pieces...not why im here. You dig? Ill dab in it but I want to talk dawgs yellow. Ill talk fly fishing for 4 hours but nobody would listen. Pussy? All day long. But its a HH FOOTBALL forum for fucks sake
    Straight football talk is boring usually. It always needs a little color.

Tell you what - if you pod with @UW_Doog_Bot again I’ll jump on.