Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kelee Ringo update

Comments

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Who's being recruited? The kid or the mom? There's being a proud parent...and then there's trying to steal your kid's shine and make it about yourself. He's not coming here. UW doesn't recruit kids with parents like that. They just don't. Best of luck to him. He seems like a nice kid.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,797
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

Who's being recruited? The kid or the mom? There's being a proud parent...and then there's trying to steal your kid's shine and make it about yourself. He's not coming here. UW doesn't recruit kids with parents like that. They just don't. Best of luck to him. He seems like a nice kid.

He’s a potential top 10 pick. Who gives a shit about anything other than getting him to sign on the line that is dotted.

Dickman and his strategy make me want to enjoy a refreshing drink.

• BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

He’s a potential top 10 pick. Who gives a shit about anything other than getting him to sign on the line that is dotted.

I would not give a fuck if I was the head coach. Just being realistic with the way Petersen recruits. We never, ever, ever get kids with parents like that. This time won't be any different. He's gone.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Peterman just needs to put out and quit being such a prude to land him.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Peterman just needs to put out and quit being such a prude to land a few fast strategy kids

Crisped.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

She got her hairline fixed, too, I see. Is there any work she hasn't had done at this point? I hope she's getting money from somewhere and not just betting on the NFL contract because that's not a done deal if he goes to Texas,

She got her hairline fixed, too, I see. Is there any work she hasn't had done at this point? I hope she's getting money from somewhere and not just betting on the NFL contract because that's not a done deal if he goes to Texas,

Fuck off
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stop trying to make Dickman happen my dude. You’ve been trying for weeks and you’re the only one saying it. Just let it go.
    The level of unfunny, unimaginative, nonentertaining douchbaggery in this forum is on the rise as folks get restless waiting for some high profile commits. Dickman is chrishart/robdawg caliber lame.
  • PurpleBloodPurpleBlood Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    Told you about some of these urban kids. Mom being too much of a SISTA. Telling you he's going to Georgia which is fine. They got a long wrap sheet with their payers unlike Coach Peterson. Kelee definetly NOT OKG. Bad fit for our culture.
  • PurpleBloodPurpleBlood Member Posts: 12
    First Comment
    By the way I would hit that. Little Dark Meat is good once in a while.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Told you about some of these urban kids. Mom being too much of a SISTA. Telling you he's going to Georgia which is fine. They got a long wrap sheet with their payers unlike Coach Peterson. Kelee definetly NOT OKG. Bad fit for our culture.

You're not fooling anyone buddy
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s fun to joke about things.

Is it fun to be a racist? 🤔

@PurpleBlood?? What say you?
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I don't know man. I'm starting to get creepy thoughts about Locker and his mom making out.