Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WOOF!

13»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

bigcc said:

While I think he'll be a great player, a white af dude named fucking sawyer doesn't help the recent narrative

The recent narrative perpetuated by...racist idiots on this forum?
    It is ironic that those people are doing Oregon's work for them, but claim to be UW fans. "Yeah, Oregon is right, UW is racist!" Millenial, SJW stupidity knows no bounds.
    If you want to attack the fanbase, I could also claim it's ironic that people who claim to be UW fans ignore an issue that's facing the program because it makes them uncomfortable.
    It's not an issue facing the program. Fucking christ you are dumb. Maybe for your dumb SJW ass it is.

I guess youre racist against Polynesians?
    "I disagree with you so you're dumb and an SJW, and also you're the real racist even though I'm one of the most defensive white people on the planet".

You're a master of arguing in bad faith. Just shut the fuck up. At this point you're one of the main people bringing up this subject.
    Baphomet said:

Oregon once elected a KKK member as governor and didn't allow black people to own property. Most racist state on the west coast.

Eugene is one of the most racist towns in America, both historically and currently, and yet Oregon has no problem recruiting black players. I feel like maybe that says something about the coaching staffs, but I guess I'm racist for pointing that out, isn't that right PGOS?
    I’d love to see some examples. Or are you simply talking out of your ass? Either are acceptable
    Just going off what I've heard. Eugene doesn't have a good reputation.
    I'm hearing the same things
    Your grandma had it coming...
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,180
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eugene is the only Pac12 "town" that I've been in that I've experienced Southern style public racism. I've been to every Pac12 campus and related city. It's not even close.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2019

Eugene is the only Pac12 "town" that I've been in that I've experienced Southern style public racism. I've been to every Pac12 campus and related city. It's not even close.

It's why Cristobal and the SEC thing is perfect for Eugene. Eugene is just the northern version of Jackson, Miss. Plenty of places there you don't go if you're not Wonderbread white.