Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Anyone got balls to pick sec?

CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Anybody want to pick sec right now? Pup will. But for once I'd like to see 1 fucking pussy here bet on a horse b4 Pup. I've done it for 30 years...gets old. Baze? That twat couldnt pick 2 conference reps 8 games into the season.

Baze who do you like in sec? Fair question, go ahead and answer Baze could pick the ACC, but so could Damone or fudge...even Nacho.

Actually Damone doesnt even know the tickets Jefferson wanted to buy for him and his little brother. U give fast times a bad name

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Padding your poast count...
  • Bedroom_RussBedroom_Russ Member Posts: 105
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I have Georgia losing to Bama in the title game and Pac 12 Champ UW playing Georgia in the neutral site Sugar Bowl where Skinny throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs

Peterman can’t win the big one.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

I have Georgia losing to Bama in the title game and Pac 12 Champ UW playing Georgia in the neutral site Sugar Bowl where Skinny throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs

Miles Bryant will protect his draft status and sit the bowl game out
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,377
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2019

Anybody want to pick sec right now? Pup will. But for once I'd like to see 1 fucking pussy here bet on a horse b4 Pup. I've done it for 30 years...gets old. Baze? That twat couldnt pick 2 conference reps 8 games into the season.

Baze who do you like in sec? Fair question, go ahead and answer Baze could pick the ACC, but so could Damone or fudge...even Nacho.

Actually Damone doesnt even know the tickets Jefferson wanted to buy for him and his little brother. U give fast times a bad name

Just make 1 fucking pick in 4 years nacho. You pathetic fuck. Seriously Naches...contribute something here. Baabs at least had 2 posts in 30k
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Just make 1 fucking pick in 4 years nacho. You pathetic fuck. Seriously Naches...contribute something here. Baabs at least had 2 posts in 30k
    Hey Pup who you got in the SEC East this year? Please get back to me quick, my bookie wants an answer by tomorrow.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Geaux Tigers...

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    I have you guys calling for Petermans head game 6
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Geaux Tigers...

Brb, jo for real.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Jake Haener will protect his draft status and sit the bowl game out
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,708
    Founders Club

Thanks Nacho!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Huh? EW&F