Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The ILB'S...boy what a mess

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

chuck said:

Damn pup. Your take on the UW defense this year really suck. It's like you've been away from the program over the past 4-5 seasons.

So here's some help for you. The interior DL has experienced and talented 290 pounders, and even more talented RS freshmen at the nose in Taki and Tuli. It's going to be better this year than last when it was Gaines and two true fresh backing him up. The D backfield, while rightfully unsettled as of the end of spring, is overflowing with talent like UW has never boasted before...ever. This under a coach who keeps churning out dominating secondaries and high draft picks. It's going to be well prepared after a spring, summer and fall of intense competition dominant again, perhaps moreso than previously.

Linebacker is thin. Nobody will dispute that. Yet Wellington, and the young guys bring far more physical talent on the inside than what we lost, and we have a monster outside who is poised for a breakout year. There is less experience, but more talent than we've had, and it stands to benefit from a couple of the best developers of linebacker talent in the nation in Kwat and Gregory. Their shortfall has been recruiting not development, but they have some serious specimens to work with now.

BYU and Cal are going down in epic fashion.

Ok Chuck I've heard these same talking points for 35 years. Specimens, experienced 290#'s bla bla ...

9-3, 10-2 on their best day. But only if Eason or Haener show something on Saturdays, Ahmed learns how to run betwixt the tackles, Ngata can rush, a WR emerges downfield, the Temple Terror can play inside, Manu can make his 1st tackle, a safety can emerge, a corner opposite Taylor bla bla bla I could go on...that's but a few questions I'd like answered b4 I run off at the mouth and pick 11-1 like all of u you ignorant fuckstanks.
    Everyone has ifs pup. Basically, if they're good then they'll be good. How's that for general? It's basically the same statement you're complaining about. Kind if hard to argue with though, isn't it? Calling me and everyone else funny names, and believe me I fucking live fuckstank it's one of your best, doesn't really win you any points in the debate. Do better.
    Let's debate then Chuck. Nobody here can. Just 2-word 7th grade retorts. Bring the fuck something and I'll debate u all day long. You Chuck, do an ok job at least, but not HDB stuff really
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    a Chuck Duck and Run?