Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The true reason why there are so many investigations of Trump (tax returns, Russia, Stormy D)

124»

Comments

• Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

By the way, Mr. Conservative, how do you rationalize that Trump's tariffs of 25% on Chinese goods, paid by the importer -- the UNITED STATES? That's a huge, huge, tax the dictatorship of yours is inflicting on the US -- beyond the reach of Article 1 and Congress. This is no liberal tax hike.

Your dumbfuck president also announced on Twitter, totally falsely, that the tariffs are "paid by the Chinese."

Do you need cheap knock off stolen patent Chinese goods? Sad

Don't straw-man argue with me. How do you justify a massive tax increase, O Mr. Conservative man??? How? I'm asking you how?
    Did you vote for Hillary?

Don't buy Chinese goods. Problem solved
    Race loves tax increases on consumers, farmers and businesses. He’s a free market capitalist.
    Let me drop the rhetoric here for a minute. Does everybody want to go back to making toasters, air conditioners, spark plugs, and the rest of the massive cheap stuff that comes from China? How many of you assholes want a factory job making air conditioners. The whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?
    So supporting an American manufacturing base is "idiotic" when you can just by cheap shit that won't perform as well or last as long from China and send your dollars there, instead. Then you can use those cost savings to pay higher taxes to subsidize the lives of all those unemployed manufacturing sector employees to sit on their couches and watch TV all day. Ah, but they can buy cheaper, low quality shit from China, except they don't have the extra money to even do that. Sounds like a winning plan, AOG!
    Your arguments are weak
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

By the way, Mr. Conservative, how do you rationalize that Trump's tariffs of 25% on Chinese goods, paid by the importer -- the UNITED STATES? That's a huge, huge, tax the dictatorship of yours is inflicting on the US -- beyond the reach of Article 1 and Congress. This is no liberal tax hike.

Your dumbfuck president also announced on Twitter, totally falsely, that the tariffs are "paid by the Chinese."

Don't straw-man argue with me. How do you justify a massive tax increase, O Mr. Conservative man??? How? I'm asking you how?

Race loves tax increases on consumers, farmers and businesses. He’s a free market capitalist.
    Let me drop the rhetoric here for a minute. Does everybody want to go back to making toasters, air conditioners, spark plugs, and the rest of the massive cheap stuff that comes from China? How many of you assholes want a factory job making air conditioners. The whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?
    So supporting an American manufacturing base is "idiotic" when you can just by cheap shit that won't perform as well or last as long from China and send your dollars there, instead. Then you can use those cost savings to pay higher taxes to subsidize the lives of all those unemployed manufacturing sector employees to sit on their couches and watch TV all day. Ah, but they can buy cheaper, low quality shit from China, except they don't have the extra money to even do that. Sounds like a winning plan, AOG!
    Your arguments are weak
    Your rebuttal is even weaker, in fact it's nonexistent
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019

Your arguments are weak
    You wrote this: "The whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?"

And you call MY arguments weak? You're beyond repair.
  • Options

Your arguments are weak
    You wrote this: "The whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?"

Like I said, the whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?
    This argument means that the consumer gets to pay 25% more for the product. The idiotic president says "China pays" for his tariffs, but it is US business and customer who pay. If all of the stuff from China, made cheaply and efficiently, were made here, the cost is much more. Ultimately robotics can bring down the cost, but be careful to note that doesn't create high paying manufacturing jobs for union white working class guys in the Rust Belt. Trump is only trying to get the Electoral College vote

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Just when I thought this board couldn't suck more pond water, @aeropostal proves me wrong again.

Later guys.
  • Options

Your arguments are weak

Like I said, the whole idea of importing cheap stuff is so you get to buy cheap stuff. So, look, go buy a toaster and pay 25% more now. Have you got any idea how idiotic this is? Any at all?
    This argument means that the consumer gets to pay 25% more for the product. The idiotic president says "China pays" for his tariffs, but it is US business and customer who pay. If all of the stuff from China, made cheaply and efficiently, were made here, the cost is much more. Ultimately robotics can bring down the cost, but be careful to note that doesn't create high paying manufacturing jobs for union white working class guys in the Rust Belt. Trump is only trying to get the Electoral College vote

It's truly painful to read such a generic and sophomoric analysis of trade and tariff policy.

Cheaper production costs less? Really? No Fucking Shit, Sherlock. What brilliant insights you have, which nobody else ever thought of! You are truly brilliant, AOG.

You can stop humiliating yourself at any time. No, really.
  • Options

Your arguments are weak

It's truly painful to read such a generic and sophomoric analysis of trade and tariff policy.

Cheaper production costs less? Really? No Fucking Shit, Sherlock. What brilliant insights you have, which nobody else ever thought of! You are truly brilliant, AOG.

Man, you are a really boring poster. At least I can ruffle some feathers around here. Your arguments are banal.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,301
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your arguments are weak

Man, you are a really boring poster. At least I can ruffle some feathers around here. Your arguments are banal.
    Your an idiot
  • Options
    edited May 2019

Your arguments are weak

Lecturing people with a 10 year old's understanding of economics and trade is your idea of excitement.

I'll bet you still laugh like a hyena when you pour salt on slugs, too. Retard.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Race loves sark
  • Options

Your arguments are weak

Your an idiot
    At least "your" somewhat entertaining.
    But, ultimately, anybody that actually likes Trump is a dumbfuck anyway, so that's all I need to know about you.
  • Options

Race loves sark

He was pimping up Mora like a madman
  • Options

Your arguments are weak

Lecturing people with a 10 year old's understanding of economics and trade is your idea of excitement.

Yeah?! Well...... your a looser!
  • Options

Your arguments are weak

Yeah?! Well...... your a looser!
    Whatever you say D2.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,733
    edited May 2019
    The real reason? Because Obama said "do it!"
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your arguments are weak

Your an idiot
    At least "your" somewhat entertaining.
    But, ultimately, anybody that actually likes Trump is a dumbfuck anyway, so that's all I need to know about you.
    You were with her

Idiot
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race loves sark

He was pimping up Mora like a madman
    And?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Your arguments are weak

I like to say someone has a 10 year olds understanding of economics while not actually refuting any point. Just calling the other person a retard. Cause that's what I like to do.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Your arguments are weak

I like to say someone has a 10 year olds understanding of economics while not actually refuting any point. Just calling the other person a retard. Cause that's what I like to do.
    If you think AOG is saying anything intelligent or adding in any way to the conversation or prior - and obvious - common knowledge, then you really are dumber than I previously judged.

"Cheap shit is made more cheaply in China so we can buy more cheap shit" was his Earth-shattering insight.

Does it need to be refuted or challenged line by line? Fucking Christ.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Your arguments are weak

Hondo stealing my shit. He’s not even 1% as creative as Race which put him at less than 5% as creative as me.