Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who do NFL HC's learn from at college level? Lincoln Riley?

Nope...As Cinci Bengals new HC said today...Chris Petersen. And he said his colleague's do as well. But Pete cant coach LOFL. 22 NFL teams would hire Petersen tomorrow. Your buddy Sark? Well 1 might offer him an OC or qb coach position LOFLouder puppystyle;)

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Are you still in Europe? I thought you were taking a break until August. Get your meds dialed in and make up your fucking mind you fucking retard.

They just got this interweb thing over here. In case you can ever afford the trip, its here Nacho

Are you still in Europe? I thought you were taking a break until August. Get your meds dialed in and make up your fucking mind you fucking retard.

They just got this interweb thing over here. In case you can ever afford the trip, its here Nacho
    Really? I didn't fucking live there for 2 fucking years so I don't know.

Now answer the question. You said you were leaving until August but you can't quit. Make up your fucking retard mind.
    Europe gets boring. Not for the missy with my bankroll , but Pup doesnt pub at noon anymore.
    Btw, Dont click my shit if you dont like. Apparently you cant resist? You must be rooming with Baze? He catches z's while you monitor the forum? Pups posts?;)
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club

Now answer the question. You said you were leaving until August but you can't quit. Make up your fucking retard mind.
    Europe gets boring. Not for the missy with my bankroll , but Pup doesnt pub at noon anymore.
    Btw, Dont click my shit if you dont like. Apparently you cant resist? You must be rooming with Baze? He catches z's while you monitor the forum? Pups posts?;)
    Nah! I'm in Baltimore... looking for @TheRealUODuckGirl.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

you mean "scottland" where everybody is smart like "Rhode" Scholars? LOL
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,606 Swaye's Wigwam
    You say "your buddy sark?" like someone here would actually think that.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861

It’s really stupid. I can’t recall any posters that liked Sark. Pup wanted him to come back for year 6.
    Wrong. I freaking love Sark
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

It’s really stupid. I can’t recall any posters that liked Sark. Pup wanted him to come back for year 6.
    Pup wanted sark to come on pup’s back. Don’t get it twisted
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

This place was essentially founded on the premise that Sark had to go. Most of us? found our? way here because it was the only place one could speak ill of Kimmy’s golden boy.

Pup called for Sarks head in year 2 dipshit. And got railed on at DM and here later on. Everyone here wanted him back for year 5. You lying fuck 55
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,022 Founders Club

Possible reality TV show... "Nacho and Baze"... Unemployed roommates. While one sleeps, the other monitors HH.
    Make it a sitcom.

Nacho is Jerry, Baze is George, J is Kramer and DDJ is Elaine. @puppylove_sugarsteel is Newman.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Lots of posters here liked Sark (on other boards) until the loss to Baylor and then WSU
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,594 Founders Club

Pup called for Sarks head in year 2 dipshit. And got railed on at DM and here later on. Everyone here wanted him back for year 5. You lying fuck 55
    I was speaking out about Sark in year one