Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Producer of Schindler's List: "I never thought I had to fear my government, until now."

death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
edited January 2014 in Tug Tavern
A Former White House Adviser to Ronald Reagan, Former President of King's College in NYC, Dartmouth Phi Beta Kappa, author for the Hoover Institute, and co-producer of "2016, Obama's America" (the Highest Grossing Documentary in history) with Gerald Molen, the Academy Award Winning Producer of "Schindler's List", was arrested by an FBI SWAT team, and held on $500,000 bail for contributing $20,000 to a Republican candidate for the US Senate in NY who ran against Hillary Clinton. (The maximum by law is $5,000, unless you set up a PAC under 501(c)(4) of the tax code; but IRS doesn't like to grant 501(c)(4) status to conservative PACs.) BTW, Obama charges $40,000 a plate to have dinner with him.

2016 was truthful, but critical of Obama. Things have already changed in America... Hitler started by passing strict Gun Control Laws, then started selectively enforcing laws against his enemies. It's already happening in America.

PS: There's video in the link if you don't want to read the article.

newsmax.com/NewsmaxTv/dinesh-dsouza-prosecution-obama-political/2014/01/26/id/549091

"The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting." Me, circa 2013

Comments