Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WR Erik Brown verbals to UW.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dhdawg said:

jecornel said:

I am hearing rumors that Sark and staff are waiting for 2016 to recruit REAL lineman. 2016 is apparently has once in a decade talent. But this is just what I am hearing, don't take it for face value.

So since O-line need 3 years to develope, 2019 will maybe be special, maybe because I need to take into account the possibility of our QB being young that year.

I am pretty sure we have a 13 year old QB already committed for that class... some shit like that... we literally have more QB commits from middle schoolers than OL for this year...
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    awfully warm for 2020
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Sark has always proven he can land 4 star WR's. However, he has yet to prove he can develop any WR who isn't a 5 star.

He really has proven he can't land a 4 star OL. While Doogs will be doing their usual "Where are the nega's now who say Sark can't recruit?". I'll say wake me when he starts landing 4 star OL.

Also obligatory awfully warm for February.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Fetters told someone on dawgman to look at our 2015 commits to feel better about the OL and DL. I guarantee the 2015 bumper crop bullshit will be used during this recruiting cycle.

The go to Doog line. When we whiff on OL recruits always throw out a year or two down the road and say we have a bumper crop of OL coming in.

Anyways, guys let's take this OL complaining the OL board or some timeouts will be dished out.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    You should post more....

Fetters told someone on dawgman to look at our 2015 commits to feel better about the OL and DL. I guarantee the 2015 bumper crop bullshit will be used during this recruiting cycle.

The go to Doog line. When we whiff on OL recruits always throw out a year or two down the road and say we have a bumper crop of OL coming in.

Anyways, guys let's take this OL complaining the OL board or some timeouts will be dished out.
  • Options
    royotisroyotis Member Posts: 10
    First Comment
    Another huge get for Sark.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,250
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    royotis said:

WTFAY
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    royotis said:

Harv just can't stay away

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    royotis said:

Hi Harv!
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I don't see what the problem is. We need a 2nd wide receiver so Sark is working hard to fill that role. by recruiting many WRs. If you can't see that then you should probably die in a fire.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tailgater said:

As well as Sark can recruit QB & WRs, he's just as bad with OL.

Not to be sarcastic, but offensive linemen are not that important for flag football.

That was sarcastic. You said you didn't want to be, then you were. Makes no sense.
    I think I was sensical enough to post the truth and I always post what I think. Sarcasm in the Husky OL has less value than shoveling smoke.