Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    When do I get my government credit card and checking account?

Do you agree that credit scores are racist?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If only you knew someone who made this comparison a year ago and saw the intersection
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Stupid people do stupid things.

First Trump, now AOC.

Not shocking.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

That’s part of trump’s tariff and trade deal. You need safety and protection from people you can’t compete against? You are a trumptard.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This devolved quickly
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dflea said:

First Trump, now AOC.

Not shocking.

Winners win.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

First Trump, now AOC.

Not shocking.

Winners win.
    Yeah, Winners.

Keep winning, man.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Enough hand written cards already. Release the sex tape.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That’s part of trump’s tariff and trade deal. You need safety and protection from people you can’t compete against? You are a trumptard.
    Fucking pathetic
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I hate hyphenated names
  • Options

SFGbob said:

What a fucking idiot. Trillions lost to Chinese technology theft. Protectionism, tariffs in China, government control, government subsidy, raw material and finished goods dumping in America, and this fucking idiot thinks its about competing.
    Sounds like you don’t have a product or service anyone wants to purchase. Like GayBob. So go ahead and increase the cost of your consumer goods 25 pct and call yourself a “free market capitalist.” Trumptards are the most incompetent people on the planet.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019

SFGbob said:

Agree. Get rid of all taxes and regulations that interfere with the free market. Including the labor market. Get rid of the minimum wage.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Agree. Get rid of all taxes and regulations that interfere with the free market. Including the labor market. Get rid of the minimum wage.
    Get rid of rent control and abandon the trumpFS border wall too.
    Tariffs, minimum wage, rent control and border walls are all part of the same protectionist and self-defeating agenda. They are an economic plan for failures.
  • Options
    89ute said:

SFGbob said:

What a fucking idiot. Trillions lost to Chinese technology theft. Protectionism, tariffs in China, government control, government subsidy, raw material and finished goods dumping in America, and this fucking idiot thinks its about competing.
    Sounds like you don’t have a product or service anyone wants to purchase. Like GayBob. So go ahead and increase the cost of your consumer goods 25 pct and call yourself a “free market capitalist.” Trumptards are the most incompetent people on the planet.
    Let me help you out smart guy.

Capitalism is an economic system that is characterized by private property, freedom of economic exchange, competitive markets and limited government intervention. While the government doesn't set prices in a free market, the market does through the law of supply and demand.
    This was directed at the idiots supporting 25 pct tariffs right?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

SFGbob said:

Let me help you out smart guy.

Capitalism is an economic system that is characterized by private property, freedom of economic exchange, competitive markets and limited government intervention. While the government doesn't set prices in a free market, the market does through the law of supply and demand.
    This was directed at the idiots supporting 25 pct tariffs right?
    Well I guess someone needs to break the news to you. Chinese goods are subsidized by the government. Great ... we get cheap shit so that's good right? Yay, cheap shit for everyone. Until they become a monopoly. What to you think is going to happen to all the cheap shit? If don't understand what's happened in the steel, aluminum and paper industry, there is no helping you.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

Get rid of rent control and abandon the trumpFS border wall too.
    Tariffs, minimum wage, rent control and border walls are all part of the same protectionist and self-defeating agenda. They are an economic plan for failures.
    Good start. Keep going until the welfare state is dismantled.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    Can we get back to this hyphenated name shit

It was okay when it was like 2 basketball players. Now every fucking college football player changes their name once they get offers.

Now it's become mainstream. So stupid. Pick a name faggots. And if you're a woman who hasn't been divorced (so they are doing it to make their kids feel more normal or whatever) then you are one crazy ass bitch.

Either your dad is still around and supporting you or your mom is a whore and get pumped and dumped. Either way, it's not interesting.