Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Puppy Files: The Obsession Continues...

2»

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,839
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Over the last couple days, you may be asking yourself, why is puppers challenging me for a prediction of the 2019 season?

It all started last week when I called out pup for his 6-6 prediction for the 2018 season. Since then, he's developed this uncomfortable man-crush on me and is thinking about me day and night. Since calling him out for his shitty prediction, puppy has posted the following about me:

8-4 ? As I said, Pup spot on. You just proved Pup's point and consequently his brilliance fuckass... LOFUCKINGL ' MAYBE 6-6' pretty much denotes 'unlikely' How dumb are you really Careabout? Youd be a great prosecutor (sarc)

Wheres your win-loss prediction? Lofl

You can't have it both ways puppy. You posted 3 records. If you were confident in 8-4, you would've stuck with 8-4. But you weren't. You listed 7-5. But you weren't confident in that either. But you were confident enough to post 6-6. That was the last time you made a prediction for 2018. You never made ANY corrections after 6-6.

My win-loss prediction is in that thread.

Pup listed 8-4 1st...in that order of likelyhood. You 12-1. You predicted nothing, zero win-loss. Make a prediction for this year for a 2nd time who's going to win conference? As I said.. Make a call. Pup has Oregon for obvious reasons. Spit out the pearl jam and answer . I'll get it Nov 21st from you like usual.

???

Careabout? Cat got your cunt? Who is it? Not Nov 21st but now. What I thought;)

You stalk puppy 24-7 but when on the spot suddenly no Careabout on HH? I know your not out with the ladies so where are you ? Speak bitch lofl. Pup will lay out big10, big12 predictions too right now. Give me yours too Care. Lay em on the line ...lofl

So your predictions?

Whatshouldiwhineabout.. where's your predictions

?

Care? You've been in hiding for 2 days. Huh, wonder why? J, you're done here so please dont use my thread space

Huh Careabout. You post 200 times a day, yet when I ask u to put your pennies where your mouth is you havent posted in 2 days. Your post total isnt growing. You must be out whoring for Instagram followers instead. I hear one can earn money on that platform? Good, 1 less dipshit to waste Pup's HH front page.

Careabout? Still in hiding?

Still no careabout. One more notch on Pup's belt. You've been studying rosters huh? Careabout, I've destroyed a lot of dipshits over the last 25 years. You dont even register among the low 10% of dipshits. Baze and J are in the 1% range so take a bow. You just flat disappeared tuff guy.

And no predictions. Too late putz.

Pups out. Give your wives a vibrator

I'll be lurking to trash careabout should he resurface, but it's time to leave. This place has hit its traditional bottom after spring. Stalin, send the royalties to the same acct.

I'll be lurking to trash careabout should he resurface, but it's time to leave. This place has hit its traditional bottom after spring. Stalin, send the royalties to the same acct. Btw, who let J back in? That spells desperation.

Careabout, Never seen a coward here like you in 25 years on these forums. Men are always an option. I'll back your effort with a few good words. 2 days of roster research and no predictions yet? Pup does it in 10 minutes off top of his head. What's taking you? Race should prolly make them on his own too. It's too easy to wait for Yogi and Yamimoto to make their picks. Make some picks on your own and we'll talk.

Just checked Damones alma mater, Fairfax, no sign of CareAbout.. where is he? The library on microfilm?

Is Careabout A at a local Starbucks on his iPad? I'll put out an APB. Fuck that, pup is putting out an AMBER ALERT

So who do you like in Pac, big 10, big12 Careabout? Youve had 2 days of intensive research. Now pick!

Careabout...prediction yet? You've had a week

At least you've been in hiding..

For those of you counting, that's 19 posts and 4 new threads started here. 19 fucking posts all because I pointed out the time when he predicted the Huskies would go 6-6 in 2018. Butt-hurt much?

Oh, and one more thing...

Swing and miss...All that and pup never predicted 6-6. Again Pups 4-,5-loss prediction spot on. Careabout 11-1. - Pup:)

1 more thing...those 19 posts were successful corrections to your 35 dipshitted posts in that thread;) sit and hu
    How’s Europe?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Over the last couple days, you may be asking yourself, why is puppers challenging me for a prediction of the 2019 season?

It all started last week when I called out pup for his 6-6 prediction for the 2018 season. Since then, he's developed this uncomfortable man-crush on me and is thinking about me day and night. Since calling him out for his shitty prediction, puppy has posted the following about me:

8-4 ? As I said, Pup spot on. You just proved Pup's point and consequently his brilliance fuckass... LOFUCKINGL ' MAYBE 6-6' pretty much denotes 'unlikely' How dumb are you really Careabout? Youd be a great prosecutor (sarc)

Wheres your win-loss prediction? Lofl

You can't have it both ways puppy. You posted 3 records. If you were confident in 8-4, you would've stuck with 8-4. But you weren't. You listed 7-5. But you weren't confident in that either. But you were confident enough to post 6-6. That was the last time you made a prediction for 2018. You never made ANY corrections after 6-6.

My win-loss prediction is in that thread.

Pup listed 8-4 1st...in that order of likelyhood. You 12-1. You predicted nothing, zero win-loss. Make a prediction for this year for a 2nd time who's going to win conference? As I said.. Make a call. Pup has Oregon for obvious reasons. Spit out the pearl jam and answer . I'll get it Nov 21st from you like usual.

???

Careabout? Cat got your cunt? Who is it? Not Nov 21st but now. What I thought;)

You stalk puppy 24-7 but when on the spot suddenly no Careabout on HH? I know your not out with the ladies so where are you ? Speak bitch lofl. Pup will lay out big10, big12 predictions too right now. Give me yours too Care. Lay em on the line ...lofl

So your predictions?

Whatshouldiwhineabout.. where's your predictions

?

Care? You've been in hiding for 2 days. Huh, wonder why? J, you're done here so please dont use my thread space

Huh Careabout. You post 200 times a day, yet when I ask u to put your pennies where your mouth is you havent posted in 2 days. Your post total isnt growing. You must be out whoring for Instagram followers instead. I hear one can earn money on that platform? Good, 1 less dipshit to waste Pup's HH front page.

Careabout? Still in hiding?

Still no careabout. One more notch on Pup's belt. You've been studying rosters huh? Careabout, I've destroyed a lot of dipshits over the last 25 years. You dont even register among the low 10% of dipshits. Baze and J are in the 1% range so take a bow. You just flat disappeared tuff guy.

And no predictions. Too late putz.

I'll be lurking to trash careabout should he resurface, but it's time to leave. This place has hit its traditional bottom after spring. Stalin, send the royalties to the same acct.

I'll be lurking to trash careabout should he resurface, but it's time to leave. This place has hit its traditional bottom after spring. Stalin, send the royalties to the same acct. Btw, who let J back in? That spells desperation.

Careabout, Never seen a coward here like you in 25 years on these forums. Men are always an option. I'll back your effort with a few good words. 2 days of roster research and no predictions yet? Pup does it in 10 minutes off top of his head. What's taking you? Race should prolly make them on his own too. It's too easy to wait for Yogi and Yamimoto to make their picks. Make some picks on your own and we'll talk.

Just checked Damones alma mater, Fairfax, no sign of CareAbout.. where is he? The library on microfilm?

Is Careabout A at a local Starbucks on his iPad? I'll put out an APB. Fuck that, pup is putting out an AMBER ALERT

So who do you like in Pac, big 10, big12 Careabout? Youve had 2 days of intensive research. Now pick!

Careabout...prediction yet? You've had a week

At least you've been in hiding..

For those of you counting, that's 19 posts and 4 new threads started here. 19 fucking posts all because I pointed out the time when he predicted the Huskies would go 6-6 in 2018. Butt-hurt much?

Oh, and one more thing...

Swing and miss...All that and pup never predicted 6-6. Again Pups 4-,5-loss prediction spot on. Careabout 11-1. - Pup:)

1 more thing...those 19 posts were successful corrections to your 35 dipshitted posts in that thread;) sit and hu
    How’s Europe?
    This is all a big misunderstanding. Pumpy's not very good at spelling or grammar. (Or football prognostication or comebacks or making a coherent point or life, etc.) Anyway, he totally DID go on his trip, but it was over to Enumclaw for the Ewe Rope. He ran out of money for normal whores, and is on to the next phase in his life. We should all be happy for him!