Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Eklund ' s signing hierarchy % scale back in action...

McGARY has a 24-27% chance of signing with UW. According to him, UW "has an uphill battle but a good shot". What the fuck does that mean Scott. UW has too much asphalt for Kaleb according to those guru's over there.

Oh, Scott said quote " one person said Baker to UW, another source said Baker to UCLA" Brilliant Ektard, way to do your own research. Better just not to say anything.

And he knows of a TB and OL coming next weekend but why tell your sheep now. Have them boost your hit numbers for a week. Or it will prolly only come out in chat. And " what's said in chat stays in chat" . What about the paying members whose devices don't support chat? You're a fucking crooked little faggot Kimmy. And everyone is figuring that out.

Comments

• Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol at too much asphalt. I saw Eklund say that about a month ago. Eklund and Kim act like there's no mountains or places to fish and hunt within a couple hours of Seattle. You can even fish in Seattle.

Eklund thinks that if he went to Oregon State, he could step right out his dorm room and shoot an elk. He might even be able to drop a rod into a river and catch a Chinook from his dorm room window. At least that's what he's hearing.

Scott is on KJR right after NW wild country. You really have no idea what you were talking about. He hangs out with those guys in studio. You do not.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

What I can't figure out is how does he have all these percentages, I mean, how many fucking sides does that coin he's flipping have?

My favorite from his last steamer is him getting called out for having info (using that term loosely) that is in direct conflict with what the Utah Board said. He played it off, saying maybe that guy had better info than him. Maybe?

My dog is literally licking his own balls right now, and he could give me more accurate predictions.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The shit about Baker is classic Doogman spin. Kim has taught them well. How about just admitting you and your sources have never known a fucking thing? Instead of admitting that he knows no more than the average message board schmuck, he makes up that one source is saying UCLA and the other one is saying UW.
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It's great that Twitter has made the TBS thing a fairly even playing field. A recruit will tweet "I've just committed to xxxx", and then the TBS "experts" re-report it a few minutes later.

But it's funny because everyone can see the same tweets, so it's like running around a building yelling "the fire alarm is ringing" when you can already hear the alarm. Thanks Captain Obvious.

The only thing they have left is the tired "I know something is going to happen next week, but I can't tell you who or when, or really anything at all. So just stay tuned and give me eleven dollars please."
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The liberty lake lady I had intercourse with is saying drew lewis has no offer, while ektard says he does have an offer. One of them has to be right, but sadly I'd almost side with the lady I dug out.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2014

Corvalis is a fucking 1-5 strip mall town with a college. Sheesh!

Except for the fact that I-5 doesn't go through Corvallis.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Yeah, but still.
  • Options
    BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TheGlove said:

Road map superiority guy...
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TheGlove said:

And how would you know?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Dardanus said:

It's great that Twitter has made the TBS thing a fairly even playing field. A recruit will tweet "I've just committed to xxxx", and then the TBS "experts" re-report it a few minutes later.

But it's funny because everyone can see the same tweets, so it's like running around a building yelling "the fire alarm is ringing" when you can already hear the alarm. Thanks Captain Obvious.

The only thing they have left is the tired "I know something is going to happen next week, but I can't tell you who or when, or really anything at all. So just stay tuned and give me eleven dollars please."

You forgot the video and hip development analysis

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

TheGlove said:

And how would you know?
    I don't know for sure (don't get out of the basement much), BUT I'm sure that about 98% of PLSS posts are not factual. I took a shot in the dark and got lucky.