Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Decade in the red: Trump tax figures show more than $1 billion in business losses

124»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He's so bad at business he used his brand to become the President. What a loser.

So do we have collusion yet or tax evasion or what's next on the Gotcha! narrative?

Well, we’ve got Contempt of Congress vote for Barr in the House, and don jr subpoena in the Senate today. Who knows about tomorrow!
    What happened to Holder when he was held in contempt of Congress?

You Mullertards are fucking stupid as always. Nothing is going to happen ever other than 4 more years for Trump

Eat it bitch
    Then maybe we can move on to trump’s policy agenda.
    We already are

Muellertards are too stupid to notice
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

He's so bad at business he used his brand to become the President. What a loser.

So do we have collusion yet or tax evasion or what's next on the Gotcha! narrative?

Well, we’ve got Contempt of Congress vote for Barr in the House, and don jr subpoena in the Senate today. Who knows about tomorrow!

You Mullertards are fucking stupid as always. Nothing is going to happen ever other than 4 more years for Trump

Eat it bitch
    We already are

Trump should issue an executive order mandating his policy agenda. That’ll work right?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eat it bitch
    We already are

Trump should issue an executive order mandating his policy agenda. That’ll work right?
    No need to. At all.

Its happening. Get your head out of Nadler's lap and take a look around.

Chasing shiny objects while Trump does his job.

You going to run against THIS economy?
  • Options

Eat it bitch
    We already are

No need to. At all.

So trump’s not running. Got it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eat it bitch
    We already are

No need to. At all.

So trump’s not running. Got it.
    Muellertards are dumb
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

The ignorance and stupidity of the financial "experts" on this board has me ROTFLMAO!

What a bunch of maroons.

It could be explained to them but we would run out of internet in order to educate them. What a bunch of dumb fucks.

Yet you blindly support this dude:

O’DONNELL: Hillary Clinton called you the king of debt.

TRUMP: Well, no she didn’t call me, I called myself the king of debt. I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt, nobody knows debt better than me. I made a fortune by using debt. And if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt, I mean that’s a smart thing not a stupid thing. And I made a fortune.

O’DONNELL: How do you renegotiate the debt?

TRUMP: Because you go back and you say, hey, guess what, the economy just crashed, I’m going to give you back half. I like debt for me, I don’t like debt for the country. I like debt for my company, but I don’t like debt for the country. For the country we have $19 trillion in debt, it’s going to be very soon $21 trillion, not billion, $21 trillion in debt. And I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb and Hillary Clinton doesn’t have a clue. And President Obama has pretty much doubled the debt since he’s been in office and somebody’s going to pay a big price. We have to start chopping that debt down.

O’DONNELL: Janet Yellen, who you know, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, blasted you for saying that the U.S. could load up on debt and then make a deal with creditors if the economy has soured. She said there would be very severe consequences if an elected president tried to renegotiate the nation’s debt.

TRUMP: I wouldn’t renegotiate the debt.
    Was this supposed to prove something? Anything?

Is this what your news source told you to poast?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

And Hillary married well

Disagree
    You would.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Blu82 said:

The ignorance and stupidity of the financial "experts" on this board has me ROTFLMAO!

What a bunch of maroons.

It could be explained to them but we would run out of internet in order to educate them. What a bunch of dumb fucks.

Yet you blindly support this dude:

O’DONNELL: Hillary Clinton called you the king of debt.

TRUMP: Well, no she didn’t call me, I called myself the king of debt. I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt, nobody knows debt better than me. I made a fortune by using debt. And if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt, I mean that’s a smart thing not a stupid thing. And I made a fortune.

O’DONNELL: How do you renegotiate the debt?

TRUMP: Because you go back and you say, hey, guess what, the economy just crashed, I’m going to give you back half. I like debt for me, I don’t like debt for the country. I like debt for my company, but I don’t like debt for the country. For the country we have $19 trillion in debt, it’s going to be very soon $21 trillion, not billion, $21 trillion in debt. And I will tell you we are sitting on a time bomb and Hillary Clinton doesn’t have a clue. And President Obama has pretty much doubled the debt since he’s been in office and somebody’s going to pay a big price. We have to start chopping that debt down.

O’DONNELL: Janet Yellen, who you know, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, blasted you for saying that the U.S. could load up on debt and then make a deal with creditors if the economy has soured. She said there would be very severe consequences if an elected president tried to renegotiate the nation’s debt.

TRUMP: I wouldn’t renegotiate the debt.
    Was this supposed to prove something? Anything?

Is this what your news source told you to poast?
    Umm. No. To all.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Eat it bitch
    We? should. It's working on so many levels.

From #winning to #HondoBros head aspload
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

Eat it bitch
    We already are

Why he has a phone and a pen! Who needs congress?
  • Options
    pawz said:

Eat it bitch

Sure. Right after don jr testifies under oath to the senate intelligence committee. In case you didn’t hear, he was subpoenaed today. Oh, and then there are subpoenas and contempt of Congress orders in the house. After that, then we’ll get back to trump’s policy agenda. Sound good?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Eat it bitch

Sure. Right after don jr testifies under oath to the senate intelligence committee. In case you didn’t hear, he was subpoenaed today. Oh, and then there are subpoenas and contempt of Congress orders in the house. After that, then we’ll get back to trump’s policy agenda. Sound good?
    Worthless

Muellertards fall for everything
  • Options

pawz said:

Eat it bitch

Worthless

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) and I had belly laughs in the Senate press room over this post. That and trump’s “policy agenda.” Roflmao!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019

pawz said:

Eat it bitch

Worthless

Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) and I had belly laughs in the Senate press room over this post. That and trump’s “policy agenda.” Roflmao!
    Roflmao? How 2007. Try to keep up.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655