Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Myles Gaskin

GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
Single-handedly covered up a legion of warts on our garbage offense for literally four years. I still think through it all he is underrated both by Husky fans and everyone else. GOAT UW RB1

I have this sinking feeling the offense will go down in flames now without him.

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,090
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Single-handedly covered up a legion of warts on our garbage offense for literally four years. I still think through it all he is underrated both by Husky fans and everyone else. GOAT UW RB1

I hope so. We did not deserve Gaskin. Pete's offense must burn.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

Hard to put anybody over Dillon as GOAT IMO. Saw them both. Obvi different runners and obvi Dillon was rented. But that guy was a man among boys in college.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,195
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

Hard to put anybody over Dillon as GOAT IMO. Saw them both. Obvi different runners and obvi Dillon was rented. But that guy was a man among boys in college.
    Really just depends on how you define GOAT at that point. Pure athleticism or production?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

chuck said:

The offense will be better in spite of losing him. Gaskin had to scratch and claw for yards in most games because defenses didn't respect the downfield pass. Adding that element will make life easy, way easier for the committee this year. That and a solid to good line end to end.

Best Petersen team yet at UW is my prediction. Doogin...

You raise a good point that isn't repeated enough: MMFG did what he did despite playing in a telephone booth because safeties rarely, if never, respected Jake.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    wobidbus said:

UW has been ridiculously gifted some great running backs that seemed to come out of nowhere. Chris Polk, a converted WR, Bishop Sankey a coug flip, MMFG, not a big time recruit but immediately staked his claim. All of them basically carried our trash heap of an offense to varying levels of success. So I’m basically saying don’t worry someone will magically save us.

hey worked out for us for a decade right, why stop now