Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sawyer Racanelli 3* WR/LB 2020, Brush Prairie (Hockinson), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If Lake likes Racanelli as a Safety, that would really help make sense of this DB class. Gotta think we lose Bryant to graduation, maybe Gilchrist to grad transfer, and one of Molden/Taylor to the draft (Taylor more likely).

Uhhh highly doubt Taylor or Molden are declaring after this season.
    If Taylor has a great season he’s the ideal mold for the NFL. It could happen.
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

If Lake likes Racanelli as a Safety, that would really help make sense of this DB class. Gotta think we lose Bryant to graduation, maybe Gilchrist to grad transfer, and one of Molden/Taylor to the draft (Taylor more likely).

Uhhh highly doubt Taylor or Molden are declaring after this season.
    If Taylor has a great season he’s the ideal mold for the NFL. It could happen.
    A world exists?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Is it too early to put committed? His dad played for Pete
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I’m guessing he’s a LB for us
  • PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Think he probably can stick at receiver. Worthy of the offer and I'll be stunned if he doesn't commit
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I love this fucker so much. He’s kind of like a longer Will Latu. In today’s game I always say you’d rather be faster and smaller at a position to match up with guys in the pass game rather than bigger but slower especially at a spot like DB where speed is so important. If Brandon Wellington can be a stud WILL, I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sawyer there.

My love is completely dependent on him playing LB. If he wants to be a WR he can fuck off.
    WR all the way baby.
    official to UCLA this weekend
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

On the heels of the Emeka and Rogers officials to UCLA. we clearly aren’t interested in recruiting anything earlier than 2022
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Meek said:

On the heels of the Emeka and Rogers officials to UCLA. we clearly aren’t interested in recruiting anything earlier than 2022
    I get being upset with how recruiting is going, but how does visits to UCLA mean we aren't interesting in recruiting Emeka and Racanelli? Should we prevent Emeka, a 2021 recruit, from visiting other schools 19 months before he signs?

Be upset about things that are actually relevant.
    Yeah, kids are gonna take visits. You cant prevent them from doing that. When they start committing elsewhere or visiting after being committed to UW then you have a problem.

The only team I worry about with Sawyer is Cal. With Flowe & Botelho off the board, Racanelli is my favorite ILB. Herbig with his length, flexibility feet seemed more like an OLB than Botelho but Gregory is recruiting Herbig (yikes), so hell prolly be inside. GET THEM BOTH FUCKING ASAP AND LEARN FROM YOUR LESSON OF SLOWPLAYING BOTELHO WHO I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY THOUGHT WAS A LOCK.

Mikes/SAMs that are huge like Sirmon, Fowler, Calvert, Tuputala, Bruener are peanut butter to Will’s Miki Ah Yu, Sawyer, Herbig, Hammer’s jelly.

Herbig says Wisconsin and Washington are his favorites. We should not lose Herbig to fucking Wisconsin. He's giving them an official visit in June, so hopefully we don't fuck up and forget to talk to him. Get him to come to the Rising Stars Camp around an official visit and have him commit.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

The only team I worry about with Sawyer is Cal. With Flowe & Botelho off the board, Racanelli is my favorite ILB. Herbig with his length, flexibility feet seemed more like an OLB than Botelho but Gregory is recruiting Herbig (yikes), so hell prolly be inside. GET THEM BOTH FUCKING ASAP AND LEARN FROM YOUR LESSON OF SLOWPLAYING BOTELHO WHO I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY THOUGHT WAS A LOCK.

Mikes/SAMs that are huge like Sirmon, Fowler, Calvert, Tuputala, Bruener are peanut butter to Will’s Miki Ah Yu, Sawyer, Herbig, Hammer’s jelly.

Racanelli is a WR all the way bro. It's not even a question anymore.