Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,244
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    guntlove said:

Sources said:

I'm hearing he was looking a little thin at practice.

He looks like he hangs out at the Kirkland Transit Center.
    He looks like the white-washed depiction of Jesus. I shall call him Safety Jesus.
    Jesus was white.
    Ha sorry but no. Not gonna get into a religious debate but if Jesus existed he was a dark skinned Arab dude just like everybody else from the Mesopotamian region. How is that not obvious? He didn't migrate from Europe to Jerusalem. Everybody in Jerusalem and that entire region 2,000 years ago were dark skinned Arabs. Very strange the way white people have white-washed Jesus and the Egyptians.
    Whoosh. I knew you would reply.
    Not a whoosh. If you were being sarcastic it wasn't clear enough. But okay. Have a blessed day sir.
    I fucking hate it when people tell me to have a blessed day.
    Why?
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    guntlove said:

Sources said:

He looks like the white-washed depiction of Jesus. I shall call him Safety Jesus.
    Jesus was white.
    Ha sorry but no. Not gonna get into a religious debate but if Jesus existed he was a dark skinned Arab dude just like everybody else from the Mesopotamian region. How is that not obvious? He didn't migrate from Europe to Jerusalem. Everybody in Jerusalem and that entire region 2,000 years ago were dark skinned Arabs. Very strange the way white people have white-washed Jesus and the Egyptians.
    Not a whoosh. If you were being sarcastic it wasn't clear enough. But okay. Have a blessed day sir.
    Have a blessed day my gunt
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Would you prefer I say “bless up, fam” or “stay blessed, playboy”?
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Would you prefer I say “bless up, fam” or “stay blessed, playboy”?
    Abundance...?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #blessed to have received a #HaveABlessedDay from a 48-going on 70-white woman with a skinny face and fat belly czeching out tonight at CVS.
  • guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dannarc said:

guntlove said:

Sources said:

Jesus was white.
    Why?
    I was mainly just trolling Strongarmballs, @dannarc. But since you axed... I find it patronizing. Blessed also seems to carry religious (particularly christian) undertones... and as a kid who was forced to go to church every Sunday until I left home (at age 37) hearing 'blessed' makes me shake and expel vomitis. Make sense? BLESSED sense??!11?

warmest regards,
    gunt
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

Make sure you turn the sound way up on this one, especially if you're at work.

So Asa Turner just did a box jump and the box was Miami Hurricane colors. Catholics vs Convicts anyone??

He gone.
    Why I called you one my? best sources. Dialed in.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2019

Make sure you turn the sound way up on this one, especially if you're at work.

Don’t want him. He doesn’t bleed purple and gold. I want KIDS who know FROM THE DAY THEIR HEAD CREVICES, THEY ARE 100% DOWG BARK BARK.

Friend in SD says he’s not an OKG and since he liked another really good school with a National brand who targets a lot of the same recruits we do, I want him released from his LOI that he fake signed where he’ll first claim he needs to be closer to home before he actually reveals that on one of those damn signing days he actually signed TO THE # 1 MOST RECOGNIZED DEGREE BY EVERYONE AT THE UN CONVENTIONS, THE BURNING NOTRE DAME FIGHTING RING OF CHILD MOLESTING PRIESTS.

Now more than ever we need our brand of OKG and if we really wanna send a message let’s convince him to love ND again!!! Or the way easier option just have Pete play a walk on over him for two years.
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I have no fuckibg clue what you’re screeching about.

Not everyone paid enough attention in English class to infer sarcasm from writing I guess.