Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Time for a Change

TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
The 7 win Sark era where UW routinely got blown out on the road in the Pac12, I felt that supporting the program at that time was basically polishing or buffing a turd. Hence, the appropriate-for-the-time moniker.

I told myself back then that when the program reached legitimacy again, I would consider a change. 2016 wasn't enough to inspire a change, particularly after getting steamrolled by Bama in the 2nd half of the "You Don't Belong Here Bowl." So I held off. And held onto something else for a couple more seasons.

After last year's Rose Bowl appearance, the 2019 recruiting class, and listening to Coker jiz in his pants on the TSIO Pod over the forthcoming D-Line prospects, I now feel the program legit enough to support a moniker update, and retire the Buffer as a thing of the past.

Inspired by Race's Turd-Tossing Gorilla GIF, say hello to the Bomber, who can not only talk shit, but throw it around the cage like the big-swinging-dick silver back he is.

As always, I hate you and you're all fags. Now fuck off.

Comments