Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CNN poll has Beto O'Rourke beating Trump by 10 points

12346»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Fuck the federal shit. Holy cow California is driving businesses out like crazy with their nonsense.

Lol. It’s really crazy that republicans can just say things over and over again and dumb fucks will believe it. Been hearing about crazy California driving everyone away since I was a kid. They seem to be doing just fine.

salemcoog said:

SALT is capped at $10,000.
    California Property tax rate is capped at 1 pct (with voter approved bonds its usually around 1.25 pct.) Real estate is an asset.
    State income tax for $100k earner is 9.3 pct.

Do the math. If you got a federal tax cut in 2019 you have very low income and do not own a home. Sad.

Why would anyone over 60 want to be paying a mortgage that a renter isn't paying for them??? You cant deduct the interest anymore.
    Welcome back cuog! Great to see you are still dumb as a post.
    Pro tip: you may want to talk with a tax professional before filing your taxes next year.
    I guess I struck a nerve with someone who recently refinanced his property to a longer term.

Ts and Ps to you as you work your shitty job until you die.
    JFC.

Home mortgage interest is still deductible you imbecile.
    Sure. After you work for it, earn it at your shitty job, then pay it And you're calling @salemcoog an imbecile because you don't understand his point.

Vintage CD.
    TurdbufferFS gets it!
    And Remedial LowIQCirrho still doesn't. Lucky for LowIQCirrho that HH has that "Poasting For Retards" program, or he'd be SOL.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

Fuck the federal shit. Holy cow California is driving businesses out like crazy with their nonsense.

Lol. It’s really crazy that republicans can just say things over and over again and dumb fucks will believe it. Been hearing about crazy California driving everyone away since I was a kid. They seem to be doing just fine.

salemcoog said:

California Property tax rate is capped at 1 pct (with voter approved bonds its usually around 1.25 pct.) Real estate is an asset.

Do the math. If you got a federal tax cut in 2019 you have very low income and do not own a home. Sad.

Why would anyone over 60 want to be paying a mortgage that a renter isn't paying for them??? You cant deduct the interest anymore.
    Pro tip: you may want to talk with a tax professional before filing your taxes next year.
    I guess I struck a nerve with someone who recently refinanced his property to a longer term.

JFC.

Sure. After you work for it, earn it at your shitty job, then pay it And you're calling @salemcoog an imbecile because you don't understand his point.

Vintage CD.
    TurdbufferFS gets it!
    And Remedial LowIQCirrho still doesn't. Lucky for LowIQCirrho that HH has that "Poasting For Retards" program, or he'd be SOL.
    Do you and Salem cuog teach the HH income tax program?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Vintage CD.
    TurdbufferFS gets it!
    Do you ever not ask stupid questions that only Remedials like you think are funny?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

JFC.

Vintage CD.
    TurdbufferFS gets it!
    Do you ever not ask stupid questions that only Remedials like you think are funny?
    His Shed full of Salvadorans think He's hilarious. Just not for the reasons that you would want to be hilarious.