Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Whatever you do, don't question their patriotism

13»

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I wouldn’t argue against American Exceptionalism unless you define it in a way I would argue with.

It can be defined on in one way, if one knows what it means.

To say “America wasn’t as great as advertised” is playing to simple minds. Like Hondo.
    You're going to pretend that "American Exceptionalism" means the same thing to everyone who uses the term?
    No it obviously doesn't. To Obama and other leftists it is a term of derision. When you libs use it, it is to mock and ridicule the very notion that this racist, sexist, homophobic, backwards hell hole controlled by the religious right who dictate their morality on the entire country could ever be Exceptional.

Thus the need for apology tours and reparations, and public denouncing of the white male culture that your likely Presidential nominee claims is responsible for domestic violence.

This country isn't exceptional to you leftists, it fucking sucks.
    No one more exceptional at sucking in this country than you GayBob.
    Speaking of sucking, you know what would suck? Living anywhere near El Monte. What's the matter CD? Rich guy like you couldn't swing a house on the West Side or are you just one of those guys that loves the smog and humidity?
    So you are also oblivious and clueless about Los Angeles County demographics. As usual, it won’t stop you from blabbering incoherently. Do tell GayBob, where are the best places to live in Southern California for people with money? Riverside, Temecula or murrietta sound good to you and your friends?
    Interesting because I didn't mention LA County demographics. Freudian slip? You're closer to El Monte than you care to admit aren't you CD?
    I live in Pasadena.

You didn’t answer the question.
    So there’s the white flag.
    Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I wouldn’t argue against American Exceptionalism unless you define it in a way I would argue with.

To say “America wasn’t as great as advertised” is playing to simple minds. Like Hondo.
    You're going to pretend that "American Exceptionalism" means the same thing to everyone who uses the term?
    No it obviously doesn't. To Obama and other leftists it is a term of derision. When you libs use it, it is to mock and ridicule the very notion that this racist, sexist, homophobic, backwards hell hole controlled by the religious right who dictate their morality on the entire country could ever be Exceptional.

Thus the need for apology tours and reparations, and public denouncing of the white male culture that your likely Presidential nominee claims is responsible for domestic violence.

Speaking of sucking, you know what would suck? Living anywhere near El Monte. What's the matter CD? Rich guy like you couldn't swing a house on the West Side or are you just one of those guys that loves the smog and humidity?
    So you are also oblivious and clueless about Los Angeles County demographics. As usual, it won’t stop you from blabbering incoherently. Do tell GayBob, where are the best places to live in Southern California for people with money? Riverside, Temecula or murrietta sound good to you and your friends?
    Interesting because I didn't mention LA County demographics. Freudian slip? You're closer to El Monte than you care to admit aren't you CD?
    I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.
    I didn't mention demographics dumb fuck. What are you trying to say CD? Where you live there's more white people? Why is it obvious that I'm clueless about LA County's demographics when I never said anything about demographics CD?

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

My original comment was going to be this fag needs to read Tocqueville
    de Tocqueville.

What in particular do you want the reader to take from Democracy in America?
    Awesome! You googled him. That’s a good start.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

America has always been great

The world is graded on a curve

I think its great that to get the democrat nomination you have to trash America

It’s crazy how you hold your favorite football team to a higher standard than your country.
    Three posts when none would have served you better

This doesn’t seem like a great post but I’m not grading on a curve.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.
    I didn't mention demographics dumb fuck. What are you trying to say CD? Where you live there's more white people? Why is it obvious that I'm clueless about LA County's demographics when I never said anything about demographics CD?

You still won’t answer the question. You never do.
    Your white flag of surrender is as obvious as your sore kunt. Maybe your friends on this site in El Monte or murrietta can bail you out of this embarrassment.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2019

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

Yeah, I never heard of him while earning my history degree.

But our more observant readers will note you didn't answer the question.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

Lol. History degree. What did your professor tell you what to think about him?

I guess lots of pretend lawyers who spend hours and hours arguing with strangers on a football message majored in history.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

Black eye for @YellowSnow imo
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

It wasn’t really possible to be a history major back in the day without encountering de Tocqueville. I would hope that’s still the case.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Don’t give a fuck.

de Tocqueville.

It wasn’t really possible to be a history major back in the day without encountering de Tocqueville. I would hope that’s still the case.

I gave you a rare chin.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Wait a second, I think I know why you said demographics, you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know the difference between demographics a

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.

Your white flag of surrender is as obvious as your sore kunt. Maybe your friends on this site in El Monte or murrietta can bail you out of this embarrassment.
    Why am I clueless about LA country demographics Kunt? It's so "obvious" that you can't answer the question.

You’re blabbering incoherently again GayBob.

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Wait a second, I think I know why you said demographics, you're a dumbfuck who doesn't know the difference between demographics a

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.

Why am I clueless about LA country demographics Kunt? It's so "obvious" that you can't answer the question.

Why is it so obvious that I'm clueless about LA demographics CD? What did I say that made that so "obvious?"

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,163
    Swaye's Wigwam

America has always been great

The world is graded on a curve

I think its great that to get the democrat nomination you have to trash America

It’s crazy how you hold your favorite football team to a higher standard than your country.
    Three posts when none would have served you better

This doesn’t seem like a great post but I’m not grading on a curve.
    I don't accept your grading system
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.

Why is it so obvious that I'm clueless about LA demographics CD? What did I say that made that so "obvious?"

Good God GayBob, do you have any pride left at all? Look at your gibberish and incoherent posts. Pick up your white flag. Get a grip (as best you can lol!). Then answer my question.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump now supports reparations. Didn't you hear?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.
    No. One. Cares.

Wherever you live obviously sucks. Because you live there.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Geography isn't demographics you dim witted lawn boy salad tosser.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,643

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I live in Pasadena.

Return of the kunt act.
    Your kunt is sore.

GayBobFS.
    Pasadena ain't all that!