Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Envy of the World (US)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Race was against elites before he was for them.

O"keefed, Barr is the type of attorney you pretend to be.

O'Keefed feels that anyone that doesn't have slip and fall work on their resume is an "elite."
    I saw him testify. Clintonesque. At least he's got a good resume. So did Bill.

And I have nothing against elites. I like a well-educated call girl as much as the next guy.
    Yeah, you also don't have a link to back up your mouth.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Race was against elites before he was for them.

O"keefed, Barr is the type of attorney you pretend to be.

O'Keefed feels that anyone that doesn't have slip and fall work on their resume is an "elite."
    I saw him testify. Clintonesque. At least he's got a good resume. So did Bill.

And I have nothing against elites. I like a well-educated call girl as much as the next guy.
    Yeah, you also don't have a link to back up your mouth.
    A link to . . . ?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    How about a link to the dem plan to force banks to lend to people that can't afford to pay for their mortgages? That was the housing crisis generator right? Or the dot.com bust that Clinton handed Bush? Since you democrats are all concerned with the root problems of our economy.
  • Options

How about a link to the dem plan to force banks to lend to people that can't afford to pay for their mortgages? That was the housing crisis generator right? Or the dot.com bust that Clinton handed Bush? Since you democrats are all concerned with the root problems of our economy.

Those poor banks. They didn't even want to be deregulated.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

jecornel said:

jecornel said:
    this is a load of sickening propaganda from the idiot
    Even the NY Times is reporting it!! year over year wage growth 3.2%

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/03/business/economy/jobs-report-april.html
    Labor shortages increase labor prices? Economists should really look into this!
    Or we could import millions of more illegals and drive wages down which is what you've been wanting O'Keefed.

Increasing wages is a good thing for workers many of who have been hurt by the massive influx of foreign labor. Liberals like yourself used to pride yourself on increasing the wages for workers.
    You used to be pro-growth. What changed?
    I am pro-growth. 3% last quarter. You're the one who voted anemic economic growth O'Keefed. What do you think all of those regulations and high taxes do to an economy? You want even higher taxes and even more regulations.
    I was unaware that Daddy had put an end to business cycles. I'm sure piling up deficits during the good times is not a problem.
    You're fucking murder on claims I never made Kunt. I recall a group that was all in favor of cutting Federal spending. You shit all over them. Your only answer to deficits it raising taxes, you don't support cutting anything.
    You're just making shit up again, blob.

There's no political will on the left or right to cut anything of consequence, i.e. entitlements. You've admitted that. So I propose we pay for more stuff in real time. You propose we cut stuff--but admit it won't happen. The real world is a frustrating place, ain't it?
    Fucking liar. You shit all over the Tea Party you pathological lying piece of shit. No wonder you and Hondo have hit it off so well. I want to cut spending and support people who want to cut spending. You shit all over people who want to cut spending and vote for people who want to increase spending.
    I did shit all over the Tea Party. A know nothing movement filled with teat suckers who want to balance the budget by cutting everything except their entitlements.

Your fucking GOP is now joined at the hip with those assholes. Good luck cutting spending!
    I’m for cutting everything including their entitlements. How about them apples?
    Good luck.
    I’m against the war AND the troops.

Let's not be so hasty in such blanket generalizations....

Came for this

Came again for this
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    HHusky said:

They didn't want to make loans to deadbeats, but in order carry out merger and expansion plans that was the deal the Clinton Admin gave them. And then then told the banks don't worry about those shitty loans we're expanding Freddie and Fannie's ability to buy that crap, you won't even have to keep that shit on your books, it will go on Fannie and Freddie's books.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

They didn't want to make loans to deadbeats, but in order carry out merger and expansion plans that was the deal the Clinton Admin gave them. And then then told the banks don't worry about those shitty loans we're expanding Freddie and Fannie's ability to buy that crap, you won't even have to keep that shit on your books, it will go on Fannie and Freddie's books.
    Those poor banks. I weep for them.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I weep for the taxpayers that got left holding the bag, of course you don't care. That's why you're a fraud.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

I weep for the taxpayers that got left holding the bag, of course you don't care. That's why you're a fraud.
    Really! I didn't vote to cut back the regulations that have banks back to lending like it's 2006 again. Looks like you plan to though.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:
    That's great and all, but I would prefer our president save the victory lap for the final months of the 2nd term. But I know this is how he rolls.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    2001400ex said:

I like the economy, but the economy was already strong with high employment.

The world doesn't envy any country led by that boasting, Mother-Russia loving bastard as president.

Where is 17/18 race?
    JFC
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reagan inherited a disaster from the democrats. Your drama queen bullshit about Hitler is just embarrassing for you

Why do you cut off 90/91? Race... Lying with stats.

Not to mention, if you are using growth rates. China has been killing us for years and years.
    Reagan wasn't president you fucking idiot
    So the S&L crisis, that even your graphic mentions, that caused the recession, didn't happen under his watch?
    Go fuck yourself
    Race hates facts.
    Hondo hates un-hidden poasts.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,302
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

Really! I didn't vote to cut back the regulations that have banks back to lending like it's 2006 again. Looks like you plan to though.
    No you just supported the incredible idiots in your party who caused the whole meltdown and then ignored their damage and voted for them again. It has been 13 years and every year since we get to hear democrats try to change history and blame Bush when he was the only one telling people that the democrat house of cards was going to cost tax payers trillions if they didn't change it. Then we were treated to more dem lies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqYY72PeRM

• Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

No you just supported the incredible idiots in your party who caused the whole meltdown and then ignored their damage and voted for them again. It has been 13 years and every year since we get to hear democrats try to change history and blame Bush when he was the only one telling people that the democrat house of cards was going to cost tax payers trillions if they didn't change it. Then we were treated to more dem lies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqYY72PeRM

At this point, the statute of limitations has run on last decade's criminals and the Obama DOJ didn't have the stones to put any of them in jail. I see your defense of repeating the same mistakes is "But Obama!"

Isn't there a GOP cock you should be sucking?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Reagan inherited a disaster from the democrats. Your drama queen bullshit about Hitler is just embarrassing for you

Not to mention, if you are using growth rates. China has been killing us for years and years.
    So the S&L crisis, that even your graphic mentions, that caused the recession, didn't happen under his watch?
    The S & L scandal didn't cause the recession and had been going on for at least a decade before exposure. It was a drop in the bucket compared to what happened in 2008.

By your fucktarded logic, Obama was responsible for all the shit mortgages being written and bundled into into AAA paper that caused the Great Recession.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The S & L scandal didn't cause the recession and had been going on for at least a decade before exposure. It was a drop in the bucket compared to what happened in 2008.

By your fucktarded logic, Obama was responsible for all the shit mortgages being written and bundled into into AAA paper that caused the Great Recession.
    So you acknowledge that Reagan oversaw the S&L crisis his entire presidency. Then compare that to Obama taking over a recession that started a full year before he was inaugurated.

But I'm the one with fucktarded logic?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Yes, you are full of fucktarded logic.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So you acknowledge that Reagan oversaw the S&L crisis his entire presidency. Then compare that to Obama taking over a recession that started a full year before he was inaugurated.

But I'm the one with fucktarded logic?
    You don't read well either.