Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I’m more confident on Johnny than Jalen and I’m pretty damn confident on Jalen
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    With how much shit Sr. has spewed, why would anybody think that Gee Jr. is more likely to commit than than Wilson or McMillan? Seems that bridge is burned and it's time to get over it. Closer proximity to UW campus does not mean fewer barriers to overcome. For instance, he's already committed to aOSU.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

With how much shit Sr. has spewed, why would anybody think that Gee Jr. is more likely to commit than than Wilson or McMillan? Seems that bridge is burned and it's time to get over it. Closer proximity to UW campus does not mean fewer barriers to overcome. For instance, he's already committed to aOSU.

I don't think he's more likely at this point. I think he would have been more likely had we offered him when we could/should have.
    Exactly.

And I think we are all pretty much on the same page regarding Johnny and Jalen.

We might be in a "good place" but one is more likely than both.

I am a little more pessimistic- I think 0 is also more likely than both.
  • LongDukDongLongDukDong Member Posts: 1,206
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    I trust Petersen more than FremontTroll’s evaluation. Must be a good reason we aren’t offering him.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,701
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I trust Petersen more than FremontTroll’s evaluation. Must be a good reason we aren’t offering him.

There is a reason. Doesn't mean its a good one.
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

An offer would be a waste. I think the Scott’s laughing at it and rejecting it out of spite is more likely than anything else. The bridge has been nuked at this point.

If Junior was going to Wazzu or Oregon State maybe, but I think some of you are dooging just a little hard if you think JR is going to back out of his OSU commitment with a late UW offer. Especially when UW fans have gotten into it at times got into it with SR on twitter. He seems like a pretty stubborn guy.

Yeah I see this as most likely as well. At this point Sr wants the offer so he can reject it.
    If he did get an offer from UW I could totally see his Dad tweet some lyrics of the great Rap artist Mike Jones, “Back then hoes didn’t want me, now I’m hot hoes all on me.”
    Got a lot of haters and a lot of homies, some friends and some phony
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    That’s the definition of fake excitement
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club