Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

John Earnest

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
The “conservatives” on this bored usually love to talk about anti-Semitism. What gives?

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Not surprised. Witness the “conservatives’ “ struggles today. From spygate! To the wall! To “if only someone would make a deal with trump the US can save capitalism.” The ignorance is breathtaking.

Creep and flea defended sanity. They were way too nice in confronting the stupidity of trumpism.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,957
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Shooting Jews is bad.

• Options

Shooting Jews is bad.

Is he one of your 5-10 pct of trumptards who who won’t publicly admit it? Not because of shame or embarrassment. Because belly laughs.
  • Options

Shooting Jews is bad.

We'll list you as "opposed" to the crime.

Obviously the tragedy could have been prevented by a good rabbi with a gun.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Shooting Jews is bad.

We'll list you as "opposed" to the crime.

Obviously the tragedy could have been prevented by a border patrol agent with a gun.

• Options

Shooting Jews is bad.

Is he one of your 5-10 pct of trumptards who who won’t publicly admit it? Not because of shame or embarrassment. Because belly laughs.
    Shooting Jews is bad. Bombing churches and mosques is bad.

What else is the expected response?

TDS is real. But cheap labor...cool lawn, bro.
    Expected response?
    Religion of peace.
    Wouldn’t hurt a fly.
    You know the standard tug commentary when a religious zealot goes on a shooting spree.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,733
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Finally some good news for team hondo
  • Options

Don’t worry. Another religion-fueled atrocity will come along in the future that will brighten your day.
    Religion of peace
    Wouldn’t hurt a fly
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don’t worry. Another religion-fueled atrocity will come along in the future that will brighten your day.
    Religion of peace
    Wouldn’t hurt a fly
    Nothing like a mass murder to get team hondo back in the game
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not surprised. Witness the “conservatives’ “ struggles today. From spygate! To the wall! To “if only someone would make a deal with trump the US can save capitalism.” The ignorance is breathtaking.

Creep and flea defended sanity. They were way too nice in confronting the stupidity of trumpism.

Oh look, he’s neither a conservative or Trump supporter. I’m sure that’s not important though. After all, being morally correct is more important than being factually correct, right?

In his manifesto, John Earnest wrote a “lightning round” with questions and answers. The first question he answered was whether he is a Trump supporter. He wrote, “You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous c*cksucker? Don’t make me laugh.”

The Pittsburgh shooting suspect had posted on Gab about why he didn’t support Trump, saying that he was not anti-Semitic enough for him.

About his political ideology, Earnest wrote, “It’s called not wanting to go extinct.” He said, about being a conservative, “I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable f*ggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.”
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Oh look, he’s neither a conservative or Trump supporter. I’m sure that’s not important though. After all, being morally correct is more important than being factually correct, right?

In his manifesto, John Earnest wrote a “lightning round” with questions and answers. The first question he answered was whether he is a Trump supporter. He wrote, “You mean that Zionist, Jew-loving, anti-White, traitorous c*cksucker? Don’t make me laugh.”

The Pittsburgh shooting suspect had posted on Gab about why he didn’t support Trump, saying that he was not anti-Semitic enough for him.

About his political ideology, Earnest wrote, “It’s called not wanting to go extinct.” He said, about being a conservative, “I am not a useless, spineless coward so no—I am not a conservative. Conservative is a misnomer. They conserve nothing. They’ll complain all they want but they won’t take up arms and threaten their government with death (the only thing that works). Ever heard about the Battle of Athens (1946)? Find your balls again you insufferable f*ggots. If you do not defend your rights you deserve none.”
    He’ll be a liberal Democrat on right wing “news” sites by this afternoon.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We have a Presbyterian problem
  • Options

We have a Presbyterian problem

It’s a religion of peace.
    I’m good friends with a Presbyterian. He wouldn’t hurt a fly.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

Fuck off with your disingenuousness. You tried to pin this on conservatives and, as usual, were wrong. Just more identity politics.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

Fuck off with your disingenuousness. You tried to pin this on conservatives and, as usual, were wrong. Just more identity politics.
    “Conservative” potd!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

“Conservative” potd!
    Is this real life or are you messing with Troomps?
  • Options

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

“Conservative” potd!
    In real life, people who can read understand what it means when the op called out “conservatives.”
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

I would say he's more alt right than conservative. With some classic liberal in him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

HHusky said:

USMChawk said:

“Conservative” potd!
    In real life, people who can read understand what it means when the op called out “conservatives.”
    Tell me more

Why did he call out "conservatives"

He's a fake one. You too?