Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Of course he backtracked

2»

Comments

• allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

Bernie bros are like Trumptards, they care waay more about the person than the platform

This is the dumbest take this board has ever seen.
    Claiming @BearsWiin is worse than HondoFS is a new low indeed. Sad!
    What the fuck are you talking about?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

pawz said:

BearsWiin said:

Bernie bros are like Trumptards, they care waay more about the person than the platform

Claiming @BearsWiin is worse than HondoFS is a new low indeed. Sad!
    What the fuck are you talking about?

BearsWiin said:

• HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

In 2016 I referred to trump and sanders as two sides of the same retarded coin. I was right.
    On the one hand you have blood and soil nationalsm, on the other social democracy.,

As the enlightened classical liberal above it all I can assure you that these two things are the same. Idiot.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

In 2016 I referred to trump and sanders as two sides of the same retarded coin. I was right.
    On the one hand you have blood and soil nationalsm, on the other social democracy.,

As the enlightened classical liberal above it all I can assure you that these two things are the same. Idiot.
    I see you are intrigued by shines things. Dumb fuck. Bernie is a piece of shit, a liar and a racist.
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

I see you are intrigued by shines things. Dumb fuck. Bernie is a piece of shit, a liar and a racist.
    “I’m not a dumbass who thinks Bernie and Trump represent the same extremes you just love ‘shiny things’.” Moron.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

“I’m not a dumbass who thinks Bernie and Trump represent the same extremes you just love ‘shiny things’.” Moron.
    Of course you don’t. You love to gargle Bernie’s old ball sack and hate the fact you love someone who’s as fucked up as trump. I can see why that offends you. Bernie might be a little more extreme (his praise of Cuba and Venezuela was on point) and his use of cool words attracts dipshits like you.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bernie hates America more than Trump so he gets the @HardlyClothed vote