Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW's 2020 linebacker class (take two)

Assuming, arguendo, UW is out of the picture for Flowe and Botelho, how would you feel about signing a 2020 linebacker class of Smalls/Herbig/Racanelli/Bruener?

UW's 2020 linebacker class (take two) 31 votes

limp dick
16%
backthepackjhfstyle24NorwegianHuskyDeepDawgJoeEDangerously 5 votes
George Washington
6%
KevininTacomaRubberfist 2 votes
half chub
12%
guntloveUDubHusky23RealRhinoDAK 4 votes
tuckey
3%
Jamaican_Cigar 1 vote
purple throbber
61%
SwayeTTJTequillaHUSKYFANATICEsophagealFecestheknowledgeIce_HolmvikFireCohendawgs2062five3fouronthehopDodgyBlokeBeerThirtyRDRDavid1to392831weretakendirtysouwfdawgEmotermanwhooliganzbigpiccenergy 19 votes

Comments

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    limp dick
    I didn't actually read the pole, I just wanted to answer limp dick.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    purple throbber
    Get Smalls nothing else matters
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,502
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Racanelli is going to be a wr
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    limp dick
    Tequilla said:

Get Smalls nothing else matters

Everything matters.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    If we sign Smalls I’m thrilled irregardless of whoever we get or don’t get.

There’s plenty of LB talent in the last two classes, we can handle a down LB class.

What we can’t handle is losing the most important recruit in the history of the program.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    purple throbber
    guntlove said:

Gotta disagree with you there, Hillsyboat. Get good players at every position, every year... End. Of. Story.

The signing of an OLB like Savvy (generationally gifted croot that he is) should have no bearing on what we expect to sign at ILB. Blue Blood programs aren’t content punting at one position after they sign a five star at another.

There appears to be plenty of talent in the last two ILB classes... but everything above that is hot garbage. Plus, none of those young dudes are proven commodities yet. Because of the horse shit depth in our upper classes we kinda need all of Sirmon/Tafisi/Hammer/ Calvert to work out... which they might, but it’s asking a lot.

It’s too warm for February anyways... and we might end up flipping Bothello or signing someone even better, so it might all become *mute. I just just can’t get on board with ILB being granted a down year because we signed a stud OLB... the two shouldn’t have anything to do with one another.

Additionally... Bobby Greggy makes me nervous both as a recruiter and special teams coach. Dude needs to up his game.

TSPOTD
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    purple throbber
    GSSNEM