Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My mother is the worst kind of Seahook fan

2»

Comments

• Options
    SandyHookerSandyHooker Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Testing 1
    dnc said:

Mom, is looking a little rough in that shot, must be from a HH article shoot
    He's the 2nd dad, playing the role of mom
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

dnc said:

Just poasted on FB* that she can't wait to watch Russell Wilson play in the Pro Bowel this Sunday. Jake Almighty.

Sorry, but my (94 yr old) mother is the worst kind of Seahawk fan. She'll always love the Trailblazers more.

Did your mom have you when she was like 8 years old?
    Mom was legal drinking age in Omaha when I was born...... and even today, she remains above your motherfucked insults.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Mom, is looking a little rough in that shot, must be from a HH article shoot
    He's the 2nd dad, playing the role of mom
    I gave you an Awesome, then saw my "What Would Glove Do" bracelet and changed it to a simple upvote.

I feel better about myself.
    We need more of this type of well thought out post voting. Kudos to @dnc. Way to lead by example.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Tailgater said:

koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

dnc said:

Just poasted on FB* that she can't wait to watch Russell Wilson play in the Pro Bowel this Sunday. Jake Almighty.

Sorry, but my (94 yr old) mother is the worst kind of Seahawk fan. She'll always love the Trailblazers more.

Mom was legal drinking age in Omaha when I was born...... and even today, she remains above your motherfucked insults.

This only begs the question what the legal drinking age was in Nebraska way back then.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

dnc said:

This only begs the question what the legal drinking age was in Nebraska way back then.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

koopdog said:

Tailgater said:

dnc said:

The over/under is 5