Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Black Lives Matter is racist because it implies that black lives are more important than other lives, but Blue Lives Matter doesn’t imply that cops’ lives are more important than the rest of ours. Banning Islam or Muslim immigration is a necessary security measure, but homosexuals should not be allowed to get married because it infringes on religious liberty. Transgender people could access women’s restrooms for perverted purposes, but Donald Trump walking in on nude underage girls in dressing rooms before a beauty pageant is just “media bias.”

Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Black Lives Matter is racist because it implies that black lives are more important than other lives, but Blue Lives Matter doesn’t imply that cops’ lives are more important than the rest of ours. Banning Islam or Muslim immigration is a necessary security measure, but homosexuals should not be allowed to get married because it infringes on religious liberty. Transgender people could access women’s restrooms for perverted purposes, but Donald Trump walking in on nude underage girls in dressing rooms before a beauty pageant is just “media bias.”

Bob hates the truth and the hypocrisy in his own beliefs.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    Thinking the left is a bunch of nutjobs does not make one agree with the religious right

Abort away, fuck whoever you want.

Just let me fucking be
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And Hondo would either lie his ass off or run and hide like a fucking Kunt if asked to debate those beliefs.

I can see why you loved the article Hondo, you’re probably jealous at the author’s ability to fuck straw man ass almost as well as yourself
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

And Hondo would either lie his ass off or run and hide like a fucking Kunt if asked to debate those beliefs.

I can see why you loved the article Hondo, you’re probably jealous at the author’s ability to fuck straw man ass almost as well as yourself
    At least you admit that you agree with the lies and hypocrisy in your beliefs.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

At least you admit that you agree with the lies and hypocrisy in your beliefs.
    Really I did?

The pathological liar strikes again.

How is this for hypocrisy Kunt. I can't think of anyone currently in Congress or Trump himself who is calling for banning all Muslim immigration yet the author attributes that to a position held by the "right."

In another thread just today you claimed it was unfair to say that the Rats don't think illegal immigration is a problem despite the fact that I don't think a single person running for the Rat party nomination opposes sanctuary city laws, and some have called for the abolition of ICE. Beto has called for all the walls and barriers between the US and Mexico to be torn down but according to Hondo the hypocritical Kunt it's unfair to say that very many Rats think illegal immigration isn't a problem.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This thread going about how I expected

They'd argue about the color of shyte
    BearsWiin said:

This thread going about how I expected

They'd argue about the color of shyte
    It's brown. Except after Cheetos then it's orange.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    That is a GOOD opinion piece.

This thread barely had a chance.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Thinking the left is a bunch of nutjobs does not make one agree with the religious right

Just let me fucking be

Who’s not letting you be?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Just let me fucking be

It's almost like a recent soundbite does not exist about who is the boss.

"I'm the boss, how bow dat."

https://youtu.be/-xo-T65Ioq0
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Good piece Splitskin. Mostly agree.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Just let me fucking be

Holy shit. She’s terrible
    Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

Just let me fucking be

Holy shit. She’s terrible
    She’s trying though. The power is in the person that’s trying.

Wow. Just wow. 4 legs good. 2 legs bad.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn’t read it. But I agree with there is a lot of this. Try taking the contrary position of not stroking off military members in certain circles and see how it goes. I’ve done it, and it goes poorly.
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019

A series of strawman ass fucks and phony comparisons and false choices. I can see why you liked it. Black lives matters is racist because it is filled with a bunch of anti-white, pro-cop killer racists. Not because it "implies" that black lives are more important. And to claim that because someone says "Blue lives matter" they are "implying" that cops lives are more important than everyone else's is fucking bullshit.

But I can understand why a lightweight dumbfuck like yourself thought this was a "GOOD" opinion piece.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

A series of strawman ass fucks and phony comparisons and false choices. I can see why you liked it. Black lives matters is racist because it is filled with a bunch of anti-white, pro-cop killer racists. Not because it "implies" that black lives are more important. And to claim that because someone says "Blue lives matter" they are "implying" that cops lives are more important than everyone else's is fucking bullshit.

But I can understand why a lightweight dumbfuck like yourself thought this was a "GOOD" opinion piece.
    GayBob gets it!
    Standard Supporter
    Speaking of light weight dumbfucks.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I didn’t read it. But I agree with there is a lot of this. Try taking the contrary position of not stroking off military members in certain circles and see how it goes. I’ve done it, and it goes poorly.

Freedom ain’t free man.