Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Save the whales!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Let’s be fair here guys...

I’ve seen a lot of pics posted of Obama here looking like a goofy fuck - which he was - wearing Dad jeans and white tennis shoe riding some silly ass bike.

So?

As @Passion pointed out yesterday I'm what's wrong with America. Deplorable and racist.

Fat shaming by my superiors on the moral left caught me off guard.

You'd think people who just spent 2 years calling our president a traitor would have the common decency to shut up for awhile

These are the folks you want to fight fair with and be nice to yella. Go ahead
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,107
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I’ve seen a lot of pics posted of Obama here looking like a goofy fuck - which he was - wearing Dad jeans and white tennis shoe riding some silly ass bike.

So?

As @Passion pointed out yesterday I'm what's wrong with America. Deplorable and racist.

You'd think people who just spent 2 years calling our president a traitor would have the common decency to shut up for awhile

You and Daddy are amoral. Saying those of us who are not amoral are superior would be drawing a value judgment. None of us want to see that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,151
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,853
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

So?

I hear ya Race on the new moral majority. But I never called Donnie a traitor myself and I’ve been fat shaming him for 10 plus years and ain’t gonna stop now. I made fun of Obama too and he deserved it.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    HH has resorted to fat jokes. Nothing else left?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HH has resorted to fat jokes. Nothing else left?

There’s a lot more out there. Surprised you haven’t picked up on, being the voice of joe six pack after all.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639

He's a fag.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Reduced to fat shaming. Sad how far the left has fallen

"PIPS" and I had a good belly laugh.
    So you're as bad as the right. Be proud

He did it first mommy

The left was against fat shaming before they were for it
    I don’t think calling a dude “lard ass” is remotely the same as calling a woman a pig. I’m sexist and old school like that.
    You’re an old school racist as well. That we know.
    Obviously
    Almost guiltier and whiter than @BennyBeaver.

He may need some time.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So?

I hear ya Race on the new moral majority. But I never called Donnie a traitor myself and I’ve been fat shaming him for 10 plus years and ain’t gonna stop now. I made fun of Obama too and he deserved it.
    So you're a fucking racist