Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jordan Botelho, 4* 2020 ILB, Honolulu (St Louis), HI, (Offered 5/24/18)

Comments

• AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Pay back for Asa bitches.

Have to disagree with you here.

I’m sooooooo glad ND went after & got Foskey & Turner chose UW. Foskey has elite potential & already has been turning heads at practice among the best DE units in the country.
    And a Botelho is also going to be elite.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Notre Dame sucks, hth
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    like USC, fighting irish always get good croots
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    AF9705 said:

He actually tried to commit over the weekend.
    The ND staff told him they would not accept it unless he was 100% sure & not taking any more visits. They told him to think about it & if he was sure Elston would stop by & see him while in Hawaii recruiting. He didn’t wait long & told the staff he & his family were 100% committed. So Elston came out to take his commitment in person. Two of his football player guides on his visit are from his home area in Hawaii. Both starters on top 10 defense last year.

Top-10 defense parted like the Red Sea for Clemson.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Keep winning, get him to visit late in the process before the Poly bowl and after the PB I would like our chances. First things first, KEEP WINNING. Do not fag out. Our brand is winning and development, no flash. Without the former we are nothing.

I'm pretty sure that's what Peterman says to his coaches when they come to him and say ...

"Hey yo coach Pete! We've noticed that other programs create alot of buzz with croots doing spring games and crootin activities and shit ... we can sell that shit too! Those guys at HH are howling ... Whaddya think?"

"Just don't fag out during the regular season Will! And no more instagram or Twitter pics of rolls Royces, gold chains and your dick too!"
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm pretty sure that's what Peterman says to his coaches when they come to him and say ...

"Hey yo coach Pete! We've noticed that other programs create alot of buzz with croots doing spring games and crootin activities and shit ... we can sell that shit too! Those guys at HH are howling ... Whaddya think?"

"Just don't fag out during the regular season Will! And no more instagram or Twitter pics of rolls Royces, gold chains and your dick too!"

I agree that this is the conversation except WH's dick. Truly outstanding. Even Pete has to agree that anyone in their right mind would be impressed with that shit.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Bob Gregory is a useless fag.

He's not Gregory's guy. Botelho is a SAM. He's thicc and better suited to play on the edge. This is Kwat going back to shitting himself after showing so much promise last cycle. Fucking goddammit. It's not over but this is a complete fucking failure right now. Notre Dame literally has one token Poly kid on their roster that they use as a host for Poly recruits on their visits. Half our fucking roster is about be Poly with multiple kids from Hawaii! Plus, how the fuck do we lose a kid from Hawaii to a school in bum fuck Indiana? Does he know Notre Dame's in Indiana? If he wants a home away from home on the mainland where he could possibly have a life and career after football, Seattle is a way better option than fucking anywhere in Indiana. Fuck you Kwat. This was an easy sell.
    Can we at least agree that Gregory is useless anyway? Good info that he was Kwat's. I thought Gregory for sure. I've hated Gregory for two years. Looks like my love affair with Kwat was short lived.
    1. Kwat had nothing to do with his recruitment
    2. Gregory is a useles Cuog cuck piece of shit
  • AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

I’m sooooooo glad ND went after & got Foskey & Turner chose UW. Foskey has elite potential & already has been turning heads at practice among the best DE units in the country.
    Notre Dame would have made room for both dumbass. Turner and Foskey was never a one or the other situation. Congrats, you got one W (for now) against your many L's taken from UW. Good luck holding onto him. It ain't over till he signs.

I think you meant 8 wins versus Washington’s big fat 0....

ND 8
    UW 0

LOL
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Notre Dame would have made room for both dumbass. Turner and Foskey was never a one or the other situation. Congrats, you got one W (for now) against your many L's taken from UW. Good luck holding onto him. It ain't over till he signs.

I think you meant 8 wins versus Washington’s big fat 0....

ND 8
    UW 0

LOL
    Don’t mind him. He did not even go to Washington.