Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Which PAC 12 team do you hate the least, and why?

2»

Comments

• Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    phineas said:

my favorite team to watch would be stanford, because they play grown man football. everyone else plays a shitty game of smear the queer

$75k
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon State Beavers
    What a cool week for the Beavers, man.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Oregon Ducks
    Fuck me I can't read
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Utah Utes/WSU Cougars/The Field
    Utah hasn't really done anything to earn my hate. Plus they hate BYU, so they get bonus points.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USC Trojans
    I've always kind of admired SC for the quality of Trojan football and the fact that SC fans have class while putting the game in proper perspective,..... which is to win their fair share of games by kicking everybody's butt on a regular basis or get a new coach. I suppose a second least hated Pac-12 rival would be UCLA.

Don't know how many here are aware or can remember, but when we broke through years of drought and went to the 1979 Rose Bowl, the USC alumni assn. hosted the very first pre-game Husky Huddle I had ever attended before a road game. Of course, the Trojan alums made money off of us, but those are the kind of hated rivals we can appreciate by taking away their bowl game while buying a round of drinks for the house. Certainly not the kind of rival repartee fun ever available to us in Pewgene or Pullman.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    California Golden Bears
    USC fans are pretty awful. I dated a girl who went there and she was pretty unbearable. That relationship made me eskimo brothers with Bryan Cushing, I'm sure he was a gentle lover, so fuck them.

Cal is a team we can count on to beat year in and year out. Plus I'm from Nor Cal and if you can find the white guys on campus there are some pretty decent parties.
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    USC Trojans
    TheGlove said:

What a cool week for the Beavers, man.

I've never understood the fan-love so many Huskyfans traditionally have for Beavers. They are the worst kind of condescending losers: "Thanks for coming to Corvallis.... we need the money." I know far too much about this because a large number of my extended family are OSU alums and occasional Beaver fans.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Enough with the dawgman polls already. How about "what entrance song should we use". The perpetual top3:

1. Metallica
    2. ACDC
    3. Metallica

Why be original? Let's just copy Virginia Tech. How about "what was your favorite game of all time"? Or "Who is your favorite Husky of all time?" Save this bullshit for at least a dead period of husky football...not 2 weeks before signing day. Fuck off and back to Kimman.com with ya!

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Oregon State Beavers

Enough with the dawgman polls already. How about "what entrance song should we use". The perpetual top3:

1. Metallica
    2. ACDC
    3. Metallica

Why be original? Let's just copy Virginia Tech. How about "what was your favorite game of all time"? Or "Who is your favorite Husky of all time?" Save this bullshit for at least a dead period of husky football...not 2 weeks before signing day. Fuck off and back to Kimman.com with ya!

Feel free to ignore or not participate in these polls. The rest of us can focus on more than one thing at a time so useless polls do not detract from our TBS.