Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Guess who?

dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
I wouldn't trade one single player on their current roster for anyone Oregon has. I mean guys in the two deep.

For their freshman coming in I like Bandes, but with the style of play Oregon is switching to I'm not sure I would take him over any of the guys the Ducks signed. The Ducks are recruiting the entire country now and that's something UW just doesn't and will probably never have the luxury of doing. The Doogs got Cam Williams who is a good looking player, so the Ducks went to Georgia and got Hill. Who got the better player? Time will tell, but they are basically the same athlete.

If UW beats Oregon straight up for a recruit the caliber of player Oregon can get for their Plan B is of much better quality than UW. That's why you went from UW legitimately being five TD's better in 2016 and the talent levels were pretty comparable in 2018. In 2020 we will be stomping a mud hole into them.

Petersen and his staff are doing a good job, but I truly believe he has hit the high water mark in Seattle and has very little to show for it.

Comments