Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tug is lively today.

Comments

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Imagine an innocent man pissed off about a coup

Ordering staff to obstruct justice is totally reasonable.
    Reasonable vs illegal. I don't disagree that asking them to do those things was really stupid, especially now realizing he didn't need to. Had the staff did what he wanted, a case could have been made against Trump. But they didn't, so continue to grasp I guess.
    I can’t wait to hear Barr and WH staff make that “defense” publicly over and over again in congress over the coming year.

Yeah, trump ordered obstruction and conspiracy but his staff didn’t follow his orders. So we’re all good?

Drain the swamp. MAGA.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Reasonable vs illegal. I don't disagree that asking them to do those things was really stupid, especially now realizing he didn't need to. Had the staff did what he wanted, a case could have been made against Trump. But they didn't, so continue to grasp I guess.
    I can’t wait to hear Barr and WH staff make that “defense” publicly over and over again in congress over the coming year.

Yeah, trump ordered obstruction and conspiracy but his staff didn’t follow his orders. So we’re all good?

Drain the swamp. MAGA.
    There won't be the need for a defense, hth
  • Options

Drain the swamp. MAGA.
    There won't be the need for a defense, hth
    Oh, I see. This all over now, right?
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Daddy merely intended to break the law.

There’s your campaign slogan.
    Yep, and it's 1000X better than any of the dumb ass shit your heroes are campaigning on. sad.
    My heroes? So Daddy sucks, but not as bigly as some alleged “hero” of mine. That’s quite an endorsement!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Yep, and it's 1000X better than any of the dumb ass shit your heroes are campaigning on. sad.
    My heroes? So Daddy sucks, but not as bigly as some alleged “hero” of mine. That’s quite an endorsement!
    Trump does suck, but your tantrum is worth it.
    Also a tell.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,945
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trump does suck, but your tantrum is worth it.
    Trump does suck. But the Dems needs to have a mouthful of Listerine and move the fuck on.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Reasonable vs illegal. I don't disagree that asking them to do those things was really stupid, especially now realizing he didn't need to. Had the staff done what he wanted, a case could have been made against Trump. But they didn't, so continue to grasp I guess.
    I mean, yeah, keep just opening up to the FBI who already is attempting to nail you on procedural bullshit bc you talked to them openly without a lawyer in the first place. I can't imagine why the white house would overreact and become non-cooperative after something like that. It's pretty obvious that if you are innocent and a member of the justice system is attempting to nail you to a poll you should just cooperate willingly. It's not like the FBI would ever put someone in jail for simply answering a few minor details wrong to investigators right?
  • Options

Reasonable vs illegal. I don't disagree that asking them to do those things was really stupid, especially now realizing he didn't need to. Had the staff done what he wanted, a case could have been made against Trump. But they didn't, so continue to grasp I guess.
    I mean, yeah, keep just opening up to the FBI who already is attempting to nail you on procedural bullshit bc you talked to them openly without a lawyer in the first place. I can't imagine why the white house would overreact and become non-cooperative after something like that. It's pretty obvious that if you are innocent and a member of the justice system is attempting to nail you to a poll you should just cooperate willingly. It's not like the FBI would ever put someone in jail for simply answering a few minor details wrong to investigators right?
    “Sure I obstructed. But I’ve got a really good excuse.”

You girls are tying yourselves up in knots to defend a petty tyrant.
  • Options

“Non cooperative.”
    ???
    Lol.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sure I obstructed. But I’ve got a really good excuse.”

There's a big difference between obstruction and willingly cooperating with the FBI. You'd think you would know that. What's the evidence again? Oh right, that there's not definitive PROOF that they DIDN'T obstruct.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sure I obstructed. But I’ve got a really good excuse.”

There's a big difference between obstruction and willingly cooperating with the FBI.
    The voice of experience?

Still, I think there’s just a wee bit of evidence of obstruction here.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    HHusky said:

Trump could have fired Mueller and did not. He could have fired Rosenstein as well. He can fire anyone in the administrative branch but he let this completely made up phony bullshit attempt at a coup continue. Now they have nothing chargeable after more than 2 years of trying to locate a crime. Any crime for anything. The entire investigation is fruit of the poisoned tree in my opinion. Everyone should file appeals for that reason. This is America and you don't get to do this shit with out a legal reason. Those responsible for the charade need to have years in an actual prison. No fed hotels. That's coming.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Trump could have fired Mueller and did not. He could have fired Rosenstein as well. He can fire anyone in the administrative branch but he let this completely made up phony bullshit attempt at a coup continue. Now they have nothing chargeable after more than 2 years of trying to locate a crime. Any crime for anything. The entire investigation is fruit of the poisoned tree in my opinion. Everyone should file appeals for that reason. This is America and you don't get to do this shit with out a legal reason. Those responsible for the charade need to have years in an actual prison. No fed hotels. That's coming.
    What I put in bold is a lie. Congress absolutely can and will get the full report. And they can investigate Trump if they want to. And the report is very clear that the bar for a crime could be different by Congress than by the standards Mueller is he held to. But they won't because they are Pussies.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

You seem to have forgotten how many people have already been convicted of crimes.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

What I put in bold is a lie. Congress absolutely can and will get the full report. And they can investigate Trump if they want to. And the report is very clear that the bar for a crime could be different by Congress than by the standards Mueller is he held to. But they won't because they are Pussies.
    Congress can charge people with crimes? Got a link Kunt?
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Fuck does your stupidity know no bounds? An experienced law enforcement attorney couldn't find a chargeable offense. That's a clue dip shit! I'm sure Chuck and Nancy can spout some bullshit but you are NEVER getting a crime or impeachment. Keep those hopes up! Liberal tears are happy happy joy joy for the rest of us!
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Crimes and misdemeanors even.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Crimes and misdemeanors even.
    He may have shewed gum on public transportation. Better look into it!