Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Richard "Fig" Newton, 3* 2018 RB, Palmdale, CA (COMMITTED)

1121314151618»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

A few observations:

His QB tried to pitch the ball over his head a few times. Nice hands.

His competition is T E R R I B L E.

I like him, not afraid of contact (again, competition sucks), runs hard, seems to have good vision and ability to make people miss, but again, competition. Trying to think who he reminds me of, maybe Rashan Shehee with less long speed?

This is the kind of kid who makes the TBS camps a worthwhile thing. Really hard to get a real grasp on his talent from the tape because the competition is shorter than Hondo's cock. But if he was the #2 RB at the SoCal Opening that says his game athleticism at least holds up around talented players.

I'm intrigued. Nice that we're FIRST.
    Bump for @PostGameOrangeSlices
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dnc said:

A few observations:

I like him, not afraid of contact (again, competition sucks), runs hard, seems to have good vision and ability to make people miss, but again, competition. Trying to think who he reminds me of, maybe Rashan Shehee with less long speed?

This is the kind of kid who makes the TBS camps a worthwhile thing. Really hard to get a real grasp on his talent from the tape because the competition is shorter than Hondo's cock. But if he was the #2 RB at the SoCal Opening that says his game athleticism at least holds up around talented players.

Whoever this @dnc guy is he is confirmed NOT a lemming.

dnc said:

A few observations:

Whoever this @dnc guy is he is confirmed NOT a lemming.
    Yet still ded
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Our new recruiting strategy seems to be to take leftovers early so we can feel great about them. Newton falls into that category.

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    Thats the best example you can find of DDY hating Dick?
    BallzDeep said:

Up until this season he was a back up to another NFL talent in Deonte Foreman. I'll be sure to bump this thread when Warren is drafted ahead of Gaskin if Gaskin gets drafted at all. And yeah, Gaskin is running all over great defenses in the Pac-12. Those defenses for Oregon, Cal, Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State, and WSU were all so good last season.

Bump
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019

BallzDeep said:

Up until this season he was a back up to another NFL talent in Deonte Foreman. I'll be sure to bump this thread when Warren is drafted ahead of Gaskin if Gaskin gets drafted at all. And yeah, Gaskin is running all over great defenses in the Pac-12. Those defenses for Oregon, Cal, Oregon State, Arizona, Arizona State, and WSU were all so good last season.

Bump
    Jesus Christ, this again. You always want to start shit. As I already said, I made that statement before Chris Warren got fat in college and his draft stock plummeted. Had he stayed at his optimal playing weight he would have easily been drafted prior to the 7th round. Now it's up to Gaskin to make the Dolphins roster and have a better NFL career than Chris Warren does. If he does that, THEN you can say I was wrong. Till then, shut the fuck up.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thats the best example you can find of DDY hating Dick?

I had the pleasure of meeting DDY, this would be another example of him hating dick...
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

BallzDeep said:

Bump
    Jesus Christ, this again. You always want to start shit. As I already said, I made that statement before Chris Warren got fat in college and his draft stock plummeted. Had he stayed at his optimal playing weight he would have easily been drafted prior to the 7th round. Now it's up to Gaskin to make the Dolphins roster and have a better NFL career than Chris Warren does. If he does that, THEN you can say I was wrong. Till then, shut the fuck up.
    That original comment was posted by BallzDeep.
    "I made that statement"- SAC

"I'm not Ballz." -Also SAC

Hmmmm
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

Bump
    Oh I guess I missed it when you finally admitted you were ballz.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019
    Baphomet said:

BallzDeep said:

Bump
    Of course I'm ballz. This level of intellect is hard to hide. When is @HillsboroDuck going to admit he's @dnc.
  • BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    I don't really get the Newton hate. I know we would all like to see him become a good RB for us. Seems some people are coun

BallzDeep said:

Bump
    That original comment was posted by BallzDeep.
    "I made that statement"- SAC

"I'm not Ballz." -Also SAC

Hmmmm
    OH SHIT!!!!!!!

Baphomet said:

BallzDeep said:

Bump
    Of course I'm ballz. This level of intellect is hard to hide. When is @HillsboroDuck going to admit he's @dnc.
    Check the facts. @dnc is a @HillsboroDuck alt.

Honk em.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

FUCK NO! Warren is a fucking beast! I would trade him for Gaskin in a heart beat. Congratulations, you just won Doog of the year with that one.

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Suck a dick DNC you fucking Doog

Origins of Ballz Chris Warren > Gaskin brilliance ITT
    Answer the fucking question, dnc!: Did you suck a dick like he asked?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

FUCK NO! Warren is a fucking beast! I would trade him for Gaskin in a heart beat. Congratulations, you just won Doog of the year with that one.

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Suck a dick DNC you fucking Doog

Origins of Ballz Chris Warren > Gaskin brilliance ITT
    Answer the fucking question, dnc!: Did you suck a dick like he asked?
    @Swaye needs to confirm