Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Lauren Chen gives thoughts on Game of Thrones

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I may be on the minority but I thought the dialogue on Sunday was better than pretty much anything from Season 7. I am still hopeful they close this show on a high note befitting of the sheer badassery of the first 5 seasons. They have without question struggled a bit since they got out of the precanned content and development work Martin did in the books.

Agreed. The scene where Sam tells Jon about his true parentage was pretty solid from a writing/dialog standpoint.

And it must’ve been difficult for the writers to not have included the line “YOU’RE BANGING YOUR AUNT!!!!”
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I may be on the minority but I thought the dialogue on Sunday was better than pretty much anything from Season 7. I am still hopeful they close this show on a high note befitting of the sheer badassery of the first 5 seasons. They have without question struggled a bit since they got out of the precanned content and development work Martin did in the books.

Agreed. The scene where Sam tells Jon about his true parentage was pretty solid from a writing/dialog standpoint.

And it must’ve been difficult for the writers to not have included the line “YOU’RE BANGING YOUR AUNT!!!!”
    I liked it when Sansa tells Tyrion "I used to think you were the cleverest man alive." Solid turn of phrase and perfect timing. Tyrions look after was priceless as well. Does beg the question how does Tyrion, of all people, think that Cersie has changed? Because she's pregnant? Give me a fucking break.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Chencredible

Wood
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

BearsWiin said:

Chencredible

Wood
    I have no idea who the fuck she is, but I'd definitely stick it in
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BearsWiin said:

Chencredible

Wood

She's kind of got that 'my dad was stationed in Korea, knocked up mommy and left us behind' look about her....

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Chencredible

Wood

She's kind of got that 'my dad was stationed in Korea, knocked up mommy and left us behind' look about her....

That means huge Daddy issues, which means opens to butt stuff. Sweet.