Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First she should run her party, then pop off about trade deals

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
https://foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-undermines-trump-abroad-on-us-uk-trade-deal-says-no-chance-if-brexit-hurts-irish-peace-accord

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, speaking on foreign soil Wednesday, created some domestic tensions over President Trump’s call for a U.S.-U.K. trade deal should Britain leave the European Union -- telling the Irish Parliament that such a deal stands “no chance” if Brexit hurts the 1998 Irish peace accords.

"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, we must ensure that nothing happens in Brexit discussions that imperils the Good Friday accord – including, but not limited to, the seamless border between the Irish Republic and Northern Ireland," she told the Irish Parliament.

REPUBLICANS RENEW CALLS FOR US-UK TRADE DEAL AMID BREXIT DELAY

"Let me be clear: if the Brexit deal undermines the Good Friday accords, there will be no chance of a U.S.-U.K. trade agreement," said Pelosi, D-Calif., who is in the country as part of a U.S. delegation.

Let me be clear - AOC and Ilhan own you Nans

Comments