Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jay'Veon Sunday, 2020 3* RB, Waco (Connally), TX (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is he going to be a FB?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Is he going to be a FB?

Pretty sure he’s never full
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is he going to be a FB?

We all eat!!
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Is he going to be a FB?

We all eat!!

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,814
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hat on the table baby!

Thanks roof
  • Options

Hat on the table baby!

Thanks roof

What are you referring to?

Was just thinking it's been thankfully quiet on this front.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Hat on the table baby!

Thanks roof

What are you referring to?

Was just thinking it's been thankfully quiet on this front.
    Breaking news from Roof that we’re in his top 5. He hasn’t announced it yet but shocker UW is for sure in. We’re gonna fuck this RB situation up so bad.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,953
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Everyone was crying about Richard "Fig" Newton a few years ago and he now appears to be our next Levon Coleman. I'm withholding judgement. I'd be happy with Adams and Sunday. Yes, I'd prefer Bijan but it's hard to predict what a college S&T program can do for these kids.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    Lavon Coleman was overrated. Just a change of pace power pack who could run straight ahead on gap plays and did well when our OL did well. Not a playmaker at all.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Lavon Coleman was overrated. Just a change of pace power pack who could run straight ahead on gap plays and did well when our OL did well. Not a playmaker at all.

Maybe Newton will be better than Coleman. He looks the part of a good power back. Maybe Sunday will be better than Newton. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Maybe Newton will be better than Coleman. He looks the part of a good power back. Maybe Sunday will be better than Newton. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    This sentence complete empowers Ballz’ voice which I will almost always oppose.

Bottomline: Sunday isn’t great, Dick Newton isn’t elite, but because of our great coaching I’m sure they’ll be fine. The problem with that is fine fucking sucks for where we’re going right now. And if anyone says this is a down year or whatever, THATS WHY YOU FUCKING GET AUSTIN JONES WHEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING CHANCE.
    I can agree with that. I'm just saying that for a retard like myself, development is hard to project. If we get Sunday as the #2 or #3 back in the class, I'm OK with it. He appears to have some clay to mold.
  • Options

Bottomline: Sunday isn’t great, Dick Newton isn’t elite, but because of our great coaching I’m sure they’ll be fine. The problem with that is fine fucking sucks for where we’re going right now. And if anyone says this is a down year or whatever, THATS WHY YOU FUCKING GET AUSTIN JONES WHEN YOU HAVE THE FUCKING CHANCE.
    Best thing you ever said. Everyone here's been crying about Charbonnet and I'm like "Austin Jones is the best RB out of the west in years".

I'd take Austin over any west RB the last decade, including Bijan.

He's so so so so good. The fact we stopped recruiting him makes me a sad panda.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Best thing you ever said. Everyone here's been crying about Charbonnet and I'm like "Austin Jones is the best RB out of the west in years".

Rich Newton will be better than Austin Jones. You can quote me on that.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Holy fuck. Dude r u ok?
  • Options
    I don't think anybody should be bitching about the possibility of the coaches bringing in a RB that looks like this in high school...

Guys get faster in college. That's what Socha is for. The point of a RB like this is his physicality. He intimidates and wears down defenders. He breaks tackles and takes the will to keep fighting out of people. Guys do not want to tackle him. He also has the frame to actually pass protect against elite linebackers while staying on his feet instead of getting run over or having to try to cut guys. These kinds of guys are valuable. Josh Jacobs isn't gonna win a track meet but you bet your ass we'd take him on our team any day.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

Holy fuck. Dude r u ok?
    I like Rich Newton bro. He's talented. Nice little hidden gem recruit KB found.