Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Husky Jacks open thread [2019]

Comments

• KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,049

Eason only having thrown one INT is good news. Hasnt Hanleny thrown like 5 pick sixes?

My guy Eason needs to start throwin some fucking tds

I bit the bullet and listened to one of the Doogman practice report podcasts a week or so ago. Half way through Eckturd said he "heard" that Eason threw 4 picks on a Saturday practice. But since Saturday practices are closed no one really knows. That is imo why they keep pushing the Haener is in front narrative. From what I have heard Eason is at 2 and Haener is at 6-7 with 4 or so pick 6's. I have also heard Eason and Haener are running different plays. Eason more down the field throws and Haener more Dak and dunk which explains a higher completion percentage.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,001
    Good thing our media is so useless. Does eason have 1 pick per joode or 1-4 a day per dawgman. If it is really only 1 why are they even bothering with Haener? # of turnovers has always been Pete's main criteria. Only reason I can think if is if they are really worried about Haner transfering.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Bread said:

Good thing our media is so useless. Does eason have 1 pick per joode or 1-4 a day per dawgman. If it is really only 1 why are they even bothering with Haener? # of turnovers has always been Pete's main criteria. Only reason I can think if is if they are really worried about Haner transfering.

Are we talking about passing drill reps?, 7v7 reps? Two hand touch scrimmage reps? Live scrimmage reps?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,393 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

For the defensive guys, there was definitely a lowlight of the chatter matchup. In the last portion of 11-on-11 drills, junior quarterback Jake Haener threw a ball over the middle, right to junior safety Brandon McKinney. The ball popped off of McKinney’s hands, up in the air, back to the line of scrimmage, and right into Adams’ arms.

Anytime you get a couple of HH favorites like McKinney and Haener making plays like this it lightens the whole mood of the board