Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Way to dig up that conclusion
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2019

And other media were for border security with Obama and against it with Trump. So news outlets are hypocrites?

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why. Probably because it's a first for the United States.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

Some people probably still think of Fox as news. It's really state run propaganda in a similar manner to what we see in totalitarian regimes.

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why.
    And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Which media exactly is against border security? Link to content that shows the media source is against border security would be great.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

And when a "D" is president, MSNBC and CNN become state run propaganda machines. When first and pointed became more important than correct and measured, the media outside of NPR became extremely agenda driven.
    well, look. What I want is democracy, checks and balances, rule of law applied to the executive, that kind of stuff. I don't want fucking totalitarian shit from any party!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Growing up Fox News was always knowingly tilted right. I believed CNN was a legitimate news source.

Fox news = Nothings changed with me

CNN has been the eye opener for me as a semi woke adult

MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483

NPR is shit.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    2001400ex said:

MSNBC, while liberal, didn't coordinate with the Obama administration any where near the level that Fox is coordinating with Trump.

And CNN is a shit news source but they are the closest to center you'll find. Their issue is they are lazy as fuck and they follow the cheap easy shiny light.
    You sir are a LOON!
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sir are a LOON!
    Got any links to support that?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sir are a LOON!
    It's like CNN. Just downvote the truth and objectivity. Of course dont rebut with anything, no counter argument, no debate, no opinion...just downvote. Fuck you guys..have a discussion. It's what a forum is for. If u disagree why? Wont hold breath. It's why dawgman forums work...and why the same 10 dipshits post here and they dont. Sorry Derek but fuuuuuck man!!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Some people though still regard it as legitimate news. I don't know why. Probably because it's a first for the United States.
    It's no worse than CNN and in some ways better. Do you feel the same way about CNN and MSNBC? Because if you don't you're just a partisan hack.

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

You sir are a LOON!
    It's like CNN. Just downvote the truth and objectivity. Of course dont rebut with anything, no counter argument, no debate, no opinion...just downvote. Fuck you guys..have a discussion. It's what a forum is for. If u disagree why? Wont hold breath. It's why dawgman forums work...and why the same 10 dipshits post here and they dont. Sorry Derek but fuuuuuck man!!
    In the middle of the store?
    Standard Supporter

CNN and MSNBC might as well be the media arms of the DNC. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard DNC talking points leave Schumer and Pelosi's mouths only to hear it repeated verbatim by a CNN "news" anchor.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Can you imagine how much you must love sucking liberal media cock in order to make these statements? CNN is the closest to center that you'll find? You're either a shameless liar or a moron, take your pick.
    SFGbob said:

CNN and MSNBC might as well be the media arms of the DNC. I can't tell you the number of times I've heard DNC talking points leave Schumer and Pelosi's mouths only to hear it repeated verbatim by a CNN "news" anchor.
    STFU liar. You've never watched CNN or MSNBC and watched Schumer and Pelosi to know they are parroting those words. You only watch Fox news and a large chunk of their reporting is delegitimizing the other media sources. And fuckstick partisan shills like you eat it up.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Reading for Comprehension:

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

#aclockworkshill #rightontim #HondoBros #lapdog
    You kept your doctor. HTH