Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn sucks

First post here, but I am bored and I have so much free time because college whilst not a stem major is a joke. Was wondering whether people will be rooting for Oregon vs. Auburn or just thoughts in general. Personally I feel like this is a must win for Oregon and the Pac12 or it will be another year of people shitting on the pac12 and rightfully so. Pac12 perception is damn near irreparable given how shit USC is and how they should be contending every year given their talent. Oregon sucks and Washington won't have the players to compete with the Bamas or the Clemsons until 2021 and there is no way we would be able to beat Clemson with Trevor Lawrence if we were to make it before this. If Oregon loses, season ends for all the pac and honestly they need to beat Auburn and we need to beat Michigan in 2020 to at least be respectable again. I also am salty because of how much SEC circle jerk was going on or when auburn fans claimed the pac12 title through transitive property when we were one browning getting lit the fuck up in the head and the refs didn't call it play from a win. Another reason why seeing Auburn fans celebrate prematurely in basketball was so satisfying. Fuck auburn and fuck the SEC.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    I hope Oregon beats Auburn and that we then smash Oregon, giving us a transitive property fucking of Auburn.

DIAFF
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,085
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

genzhusky said:

First post here, but I am bored and I have so much free time because college whilst not a stem major is a joke. Was wondering whether people will be rooting for Oregon vs. Auburn or just thoughts in general. Personally I feel like this is a must win for Oregon and the Pac12 or it will be another year of people shitting on the pac12 and rightfully so. Pac12 perception is damn near irreparable given how shit USC is and how they should be contending every year given their talent. Oregon sucks and Washington won't have the players to compete with the Bamas or the Clemsons until 2021 and there is no way we would be able to beat Clemson with Trevor Lawrence if we were to make it before this. If Oregon loses, season ends for all the pac and honestly they need to beat Auburn and we need to beat Michigan in 2020 to at least be respectable again. I also am salty because of how much SEC circle jerk was going on or when auburn fans claimed the pac12 title through transitive property when we were one browning getting lit the fuck up in the head and the refs didn't call it play from a win. Another reason why seeing Auburn fans celebrate prematurely in basketball was so satisfying. Fuck auburn and fuck the SEC.

Is this a whoosh?
    I remember being 20. I doubt it's a whoosh.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fuck Oregon

And you

If Oregon can’t beat Auburn it’s a bad sign. Puyallup might beat them, but Auburn hasn’t been good since Alphonse Taylor left.
    Auburn was good with Alex Valdes and KC Herring.
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,550
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    genzhusky said:

I hate first time posters. Especially this one. @SpoonieLuv you want help this poor soul out?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Fuck!

We don't need another @Tequilla.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuck Oregon

And you

If Oregon can’t beat Auburn it’s a bad sign. Puyallup might beat them, but Auburn hasn’t been good since Alphonse Taylor left.
    I know you’re being sarcastic, but Puyallup is good again.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kill yourself.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

EMFA

“Do YOU know how I know YOUR gay?”
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,907
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,907
    Founders Club

Fuck Oregon

And you

I know you’re being sarcastic, but Puyallup is good again.
    They lost to Woodinville something like 45-17