Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Resign or trade Russ?

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,715
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trade

My Rams are like the Hawks were. Goff is not as good as Wilson but when Gurley was healthy he was good enough. Russ struggled in his first Super Bowl but he had Beast Mode an a historic defense

Rams have spent the money on the O line and defense. Another year in the window I think

Doubt Goff gets maxed out

He completed 72 percent of his passes for over 8 yards per pass, 2 TDs, no picks, a passer rating of 123.1 a QBR of 87.8 and did not take a sack.

I hope he struggles in every game like that.
    He kept Denver alive with a shitty half until the D and special teams blew it open
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Resign

My Rams are like the Hawks were. Goff is not as good as Wilson but when Gurley was healthy he was good enough. Russ struggled in his first Super Bowl but he had Beast Mode an a historic defense

Rams have spent the money on the O line and defense. Another year in the window I think

He completed 72 percent of his passes for over 8 yards per pass, 2 TDs, no picks, a passer rating of 123.1 a QBR of 87.8 and did not take a sack.

He kept Denver alive with a shitty half until the D and special teams blew it open
    Your memory is failing you old man.

He was 10 for 15 for 97 yards in the first half including 5 for 6 for 60 yards on third downs (5 conversions).

The offense scored on every possession where Russell threw a pass in the first half.

They didn't fail to score on a possession where Wilson threw a pass until there was 5 minutes left in the entire game and he threw one pass on that drive.

Take your bullshit narrative somewhere else.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trade

He was 10 for 15 for 97 yards in the first half including 5 for 6 for 60 yards on third downs (5 conversions).

The offense scored on every possession where Russell threw a pass in the first half.

They didn't fail to score on a possession where Wilson threw a pass until there was 5 minutes left in the entire game and he threw one pass on that drive.

Fuck off stat boy. Look at the drive chart. Two field goals on the first two drives after the safety thus ensuring that the record breaking Denver offense stayed in the game. Add in a defensive TD and a return TD and Wilson could get all the shitty stats he wanted

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Resign

Fuck off stat boy. Look at the drive chart. Two field goals on the first two drives after the safety thus ensuring that the record breaking Denver offense stayed in the game. Add in a defensive TD and a return TD and Wilson could get all the shitty stats he wanted

It's always sad when your heroes start to lose it.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trade
    I proved my point

No need for me to go 75 pages BALLZ DEEP

The drive chart says it all
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    Senile Old Man vs. Stat Boy

Friday Night Fights!!!
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

Exactly.