Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess the coaches do read Pup's suggestions..

124»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Weren’t you selling the couch like a little bitch?
    Huh? Come to 38th and MLK today and I'll show u who the little bitch is.
    Ok bitch.....bring condoms
    What white dude would go to MLK and 38th? Only you J, as the brothers know you and your baggy Jean's and sideways hat at 50 years old already. They're laughing at you which is why they havent whacked you.
    Why so racist? Tacoma is welcoming to all young entrepreneurial street pharmacists. We actually listened to MLK u ignant puto.

Oh, and there's no such thing as 38th and MLK because MLK turns into K street after I-5, right next to J street (so u kno is TUFF). Anyone with the street cred of a toddler would know that u square ass honkey.
    Honkey=Ni$$er. Same connotation. I'd call that pretty racist J. The difference? I dont mind..nor am I looking for reparations and free everything without having to hold a 9-5. I'm a rapper and businessman.
    Whoa

You know what color I is Race? Never told u. So slow your roll honkey
    You've spoken of your flowing golden locks as you fish the Duwamish
    That and your Wrangler jeans. My research suggests those only fit white people.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

What white dude would go to MLK and 38th? Only you J, as the brothers know you and your baggy Jean's and sideways hat at 50 years old already. They're laughing at you which is why they havent whacked you.
    Why so racist? Tacoma is welcoming to all young entrepreneurial street pharmacists. We actually listened to MLK u ignant puto.

Oh, and there's no such thing as 38th and MLK because MLK turns into K street after I-5, right next to J street (so u kno is TUFF). Anyone with the street cred of a toddler would know that u square ass honkey.
    Honkey=Ni$$er. Same connotation. I'd call that pretty racist J. The difference? I dont mind..nor am I looking for reparations and free everything without having to hold a 9-5. I'm a rapper and businessman.
    Whoa

Hey 173, reach a few thousand posts then try Pup. True freshmen dont fare well vs a veteran Sr 3-time heisman trophy recipient. Now back to the stationary bike...after you pack my gear and jock back to my personal equipment manager. She's smoking. I hand picked her from gamma Phi beta..she's the only black chick in the house.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

Hey 173, reach a few thousand posts then try Pup. True freshmen dont fare well vs a veteran Sr 3-time heisman trophy recipient. Now back to the stationary bike...after you pack my gear and jock back to my personal equipment manager. She's smoking. I hand picked her from gamma Phi beta..she's the only black chick in the house.
    Oh let's bury posts because they're objective. Suppose you fucking imbeciles think the defense is going to be better next year too??

Just wait till Eastern obliterates our young DB's Sept 1st. We couldnt be facing a worse matchup out of the gates for 4 new starters in the secondary. But you guys didnt think of that huh? (Eastern will be a big test, they're good next year at qb and WR)

Then Cal and BYU (not good opponents early for our new backers and Dline, db's in run support. They're pretty PHYSICAL ground teams with legit play action abilities. Garbers is a very good 2-way QB...basically Shane Fortney but with moxy and accuracy under pressure. Both will present big tests, especially BYU @ 6000 ft. We never get out of provo without a dawg fight. That's a dangerous game. Then a few weeks later Stanford. I see a home loss there potentially. Shaw is going to abuse our DL and shit backers (if Beavers isnt back by then)

Go ahead and save. Could we be 5-0? Of course! But could we be 4-1? Absofuckinglutely! 3-2? Not likely. What I do know is we wont stop the run like we're accustomed to the last few years early, mostly vs pac12 teams and byu.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

I'm hearing after even 9000 posts most people don't get any better

Just what I'm hearing

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

Dude, just stop. Not funny and typical of a newbie trying to get just a few upvotes. I'm telling you early in your time here...not a good idea. I will run you and your skinny Jean's on back to and under the bed at the dorm

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

Just what I'm hearing
    You didnt get better after 1. You're 12k deep and still not one repost...I'd call that early booby territory. Last time I checked he got ran. Actually I enjoyed his presence. You? Not much there. Really, I'm being honest
    You just dont offer much. Where's Bot? That guy can bring it. He still here? Learn from him pitchputz.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

Just what I'm hearing
    You didnt get better after 1. You're 12k deep and still not one repost...I'd call that early booby territory. Last time I checked he got ran. Actually I enjoyed his presence. You? Not much there. Really, I'm being honest
    You just dont offer much. Where's Bot? That guy can bring it. He still here? Learn from him pitchputz.
    Never get any less lame pup