Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Solid @Meek except what to do when there’s actually a nugget or two mixed in with the aids?

I personally trudge through expecting something but later regretting it as I bath off ballz aids.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    He's really all over Oregon after this last trip.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    His dad doesnt seem as excited as tweeting about UW
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I think he has some troll in him

OKG
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2019

There’s already 47 pages to this thread.... We’re so fucked.

This thread is going to be filled with inevitable AIDS when his brother is on the team and he decides to go to Clemson while despite being a perfect fit at buck & UDUB being the only school considered on the west coast, a meeting between a bagman and his barber will ensure him ending up at Texas A&M so that Johnny Nansen can get his mom a green card while his high school coach Gino Mariani wants to pump money into the shitty high school team he coaches thereby sending him to a school far away from his family which is a shame because his dad won’t fly, just won’t.

The AIDS in the Asa Turner thread is so jealous right now and I can only imagine the envy when this gets to 169 pages by June.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think he has some troll in him

He's already media "savvy".
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

How has no one on here discussed the fact that Sav’ell is visiting The Buogs on 4/20?

Merely a formality. He committed to Wazzu the day Leach offered.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Cougzz said:

How has no one on here discussed the fact that Sav’ell is visiting The Buogs on 4/20?

Because no rational Coug is even talking about the guy. In a 247 interview he referred to “us” as “the other state school”. He may watch the spring game, but it will be his last trip to Pullman until November, 2020.
    The way Smalls' recruitment is going, he'll spend next week building up the Cuogs as a program he can take to a whole new level. And good for him. I'm not sure it's possible to enjoy the recruiting process more than he is.
    Which means Pete is pulling his offer yesterday. Thank god right? If he doesn’t bleed purple and gold I don’t want him.
    Nah. You? want him. We? want him. Bammer and Clemson and LSU want him. If it weren't for the twists and turns, teen boi stalking wouldn't be any fun.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Cougzz said:

Because no rational Coug is even talking about the guy. In a 247 interview he referred to “us” as “the other state school”. He may watch the spring game, but it will be his last trip to Pullman until November, 2020.
    The way Smalls' recruitment is going, he'll spend next week building up the Cuogs as a program he can take to a whole new level. And good for him. I'm not sure it's possible to enjoy the recruiting process more than he is.
    Which means Pete is pulling his offer yesterday. Thank god right? If he doesn’t bleed purple and gold I don’t want him.
    Yeah he is putting the Pete doesn't recruit guys that want to be recruited theory to test.