Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tiger

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Arnie had a huge dick and liked to use it. I got this as a kid from reading Dan Jenkins. It was implied and no one cared or actually exposed him.

Arnie and Winnie, the perfect marriage
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    White privilege IMO
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    )
    jecornel said:

jecornel said:

He is a great. Not the greatest.

Depends how you look at it.

Tiger is the best in terms of score. And Niklaus is the best in terms of dominating his competition. So far, at least.

I think it's unfair to compare eras because every great player paves the way for the future when it comes to sports. They push the boundaries, raise the bar, and every little trick and improvement they utilize is passed onto the next generation of golfers who get to learn them at an earlier age. Plus there are advancements in equipment and muscle training that will always favor more recent players.

Just my opinion, though.
    Tiger can certainly can be talked about as the greatest ever. Certainly the wealthiest. Either way amazing player for sure. As for a human? Dirt bag. Only cleaned up his act because he got caught. Married and acting like a total fool...all those text messages, voicemails, and Ambien sex???

Can't these guys take notes from Jeter? If you want to bang chicks and keep a clean image don't get married and don't leave trail of shit. Get a driver and don't take nudes.

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

)

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Tiger is the best in terms of score. And Niklaus is the best in terms of dominating his competition. So far, at least.

I think it's unfair to compare eras because every great player paves the way for the future when it comes to sports. They push the boundaries, raise the bar, and every little trick and improvement they utilize is passed onto the next generation of golfers who get to learn them at an earlier age. Plus there are advancements in equipment and muscle training that will always favor more recent players.

Just my opinion, though.
    Tiger can certainly can be talked about as the greatest ever. Certainly the wealthiest. Either way amazing player for sure. As for a human? Dirt bag. Only cleaned up his act because he got caught. Married and acting like a total fool...all those text messages, voicemails, and Ambien sex???

Can't these guys take notes from Jeter? If you want to bang chicks and keep a clean image don't get married and don't leave trail of shit. Get a driver and don't take nudes.

Is it? I think there are expectations of marriage that are universally understood. He made his indiscretions public.

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Arnie had a huge dick and liked to use it. I got this as a kid from reading Dan Jenkins. It was implied and no one cared or actually exposed him.

I’m sure Winnie loved this about Arnie. Probably strengthened their marriage.
    Swaye's Wigwam

)

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Just my opinion, though.

Christ Damone, saying Tiger is a douche in the Tug ain’t virtue signaling. Buying a Prius and putting a BLM sticker on the bumper is virtue signaling.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649

I’m sure Winnie loved this about Arnie. Probably strengthened their marriage.
    He made her fucking delicious Lemonade and Iced Tea drinks.

Christ, it was the 50's and 60's. It was damned charitable of the husband to even do that.

#DonDraperDays

Swaye's Wigwam

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Just my opinion, though.

Couldn’t agree more. Fuck Kobe, fuck Tiger, etc. If you’re rich and successful and want to fuck all the world’s most beautiful women then more power to you. Just don’t get married. Fuck these guys that want to have it both ways.
    jecornel said:

)

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Just my opinion, though.

Is it? I think there are expectations of marriage that are universally understood. He made his indiscretions public.

Yes, it is.
    Swaye's Wigwam

)

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Just my opinion, though.

Christ Damone, saying Tiger is a douche in the Tug ain’t virtue signaling. Buying a Prius and putting a BLM sticker on the bumper is virtue signaling.

This is the tug equivalent. “I’m against cheating in marriage. I’m also against the war but support the troops”.

Bold stance.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

)

jecornel said:

jecornel said:

Just my opinion, though.

This is the tug equivalent. “I’m against cheating in marriage. I’m also against the war but support the troops”.

Bold stance.
    Not hardly. You'd think Lil' Jimmy was bashing Tiger for cheating on his wife a time or two, instead of him bare pickling ALL the narsty skanks and bringing god knows what filth back home to his wife. We must be the judgiest bastards ever and attend a Promise Keepers rally every month.

The fact of the matter, is some men (and women) are simpy uber pricks and deserved to be mocked.

P.S. I still rooted for him to win the tournament.

Standard Supporter
    I'm certainly not suggesting anyone is perfect and people don't make mistakes but it's clear that tiger didn't have the desire to have a committed marriage. He wasn't going to change his personal choices regardless of the woman he married. Emotionally wrecking someone's life for a period of time all the while having young children is totally fucked. No point in getting married if you are going to go on three day benders with multiple woman and only curb your behavior because it was made public.

Like I said, Jeter played his personal life to a "T." I can respect a guy by who made a mature decision not to get married in his life situation and personal choices. I tip my hat to the guy. DiCaprio to. Good for him.

I appreciate your input and opinion on the matter.

Swaye's Wigwam

Have you all run a background check on your favorite athletes to see if they are faithful to their wives?

I don't hardly watch pro sports so I'm all good.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Have you all run a background check on your favorite athletes to see if they are faithful to their wives?

Not just the stars... the bench warmers, guys that barely make the cut, and special teams players as well.

Christ. Wives and girlfriends still sit in the same family sections at games. The Virtue Tug Team is on a roll.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

I'm certainly not suggesting anyone is perfect and people don't make mistakes but it's clear that tiger didn't have the desire to have a committed marriage. He wasn't going to change his personal choices regardless of the woman he married. Emotionally wrecking someone's life for a period of time all the while having young children is totally fucked. No point in getting married if you are going to go on three day benders with multiple woman and only curb your behavior because it was made public.

Like I said, Jeter played his personal life to a "T." I can respect a guy by who made a mature decision not to get married in his life situation and personal choices. I tip my hat to the guy. DiCaprio to. Good for him.

He certainly had a problem that went beyond just making a decision to cheat on his wife.

He may even wanted to get caught as a way to force him into dealing with and getting control of his double life.

Declaring you have his motives and thoughts all figured out and grandstanding on your morality is virtue signaling. Fuck off.
    Standard Supporter

jecornel said:

He certainly had a problem that went beyond just making a decision to cheat on his wife.

He may even wanted to get caught as a way to force him into dealing with and getting control of his double life.

Declaring you have his motives and thoughts all figured out and grandstanding on your morality is virtue signaling. Fuck off.
    Fair enough.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MisterEm said:

Not just the stars... the bench warmers, guys that barely make the cut, and special teams players as well.

Christ. Wives and girlfriends still sit in the same family sections at games. The Virtue Tug Team is on a roll.
    I had a fren on the beisball team at UW who was greasy as fuck. His old man hired him a hooker when he was in high school to get him laid for the first time.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter

That's too much work. I'm only extremely passionate about judging people when the media does all the work for me.