Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Game of Thrones season 8 mega thread

Comments

• NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

No one in the North should really care about who's king or queen, who they don't trust, etc. when the army of the dead is about to attack with a fucking ice dragon

THIS! Jon gets it. Everyone is about to die and if they don’t Cersei is planning on 3rd partying the 2nd to last fight.
    Bran: “We don’t have time for this, the night king broke through the wall with a dragon”

Also Bran: “WE NEED TO TELL JON THE TRUTH (and thus fuel the drama of who should actually be king)”
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    El Oh El at how lazy the story and dialogue has become.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

Gladstone said:

i'm not seeing it brought up anywhere but can we talk about how stupid it was for cersei to ask bronn to murder his BFFs tyrion/jaime?

wat

there have been countless scenes of him bonding with tyrion and tyrion telling him 'people will bribe you to kill me, but always remember, i'll beat their price'

is this just a lame excuse to get bronn up north with his boys? am i missing something? literally hire anyone but bronn to assassinate those two guys...

I liked that they had to have Clyburn tell Bronn instead of Cersei, since Lena Headey and Jerome Flynn hate each other in real life and won't work together
    who could hate this guy??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5V8ecsrxeY
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Once the show passed the source material it all went to shit.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I need some high profile deaths next episode like I need Savell to commit to UW
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Doogles said:

haie said:

Once the show passed the source material it all went to shit.
    I pretty much said this in the other thread DJ started. It has fallen off greatly the last season and a half. Still hopeful for this season. They really need to do something most aren't expecting, like the Night King wins, or Cersei wins in the end. I mean I hate the bitch, but I really don't want a Jon and Dany have a cousin marriage and live happily ever after as co-rulers of the realm with Tyrion as the Hand and they make little retarded inbred babies while Sansa pouts in the north.

I'd settle for a Dany and Jon have it out after he accepts his true lineage and he kills her after a good fuck. I'd also settle for Cersei wins after the northern armies are trashed beating the Night King, but then Tyrion slits her throat and claims the throne. In fact, if the Night King can't win, the alcoholic dwarf whore addict killing his own evil sister to finally rule the world is probably my top choice.

WAIT A MINUTE! How about Dany and Jon are killed fighting the NK, and Cersei comes up north to finish them off but Lyanna Mormont rises up and fucks everything up and siezes the throne. I love that little bitch.
    If you think Jon and Dany are having a happily ever after incest kingdom you haven't been reading between the lines. I know, hurtful.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Lena Heady was so hot when she was getting raped by McNulty
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club