Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump should listen to himself

13»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,696
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    https://advisorperspectives.com/dshort/updates/2019/04/11/weekly-unemployment-claims-down-8k

Another link for you

Here is the opening statement from the Department of Labor:

In the week ending April 6, the advance figure for seasonally adjusted initial claims was 196,000, a decrease of 8,000 from the previous week's revised level. This is the lowest level for initial claims since October 4, 1969 when it was 193,000. The previous week's level was revised up by 2,000 from 202,000 to 204,000. The 4-week moving average was 207,000, a decrease of 7,000 from the previous week's revised average. This is the lowest level for this average since December 6, 1969 when it was 204,500. The previous week's average was revised up by 500 from 213,500 to 214,000. [See full report]

This morning's seasonally adjusted 196K new claims, down 8K from the previous week's revised 204K, was better than the Investing.com forecast of 211K.

1969 the year I started collecting SS
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

It was shot down but Pelosi is livid it even came up

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

What a shit show we have these days

When I saw this news I laughed out loud it was just such a funny troll move. And as most of you know I’m a big lib and live in SF. Could you imagine, all of the ICE detainees plus the homeless population would make SF a polar vortex for poop on the streets, of which there is already way too much of. I’m kind of here for it to be honest, let the world burn.
    Looking more and more like a Trump landslide in 2020

Let it burn and let it bleed
    Did I just red pill myself by accident?????
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Apparently he floated the idea to ease the overcrowding in the camps at the border by sending "refugees" to Sanctuary Cites like SF and @CirrhosisDawg 's house

The idiots crying about Trump putting kids in cages don't want to lift a finger to help them

I heard about this yesterday and my response was: what's the problem with this? The people in Pelosi district claim they love illegals, well lets locate millions of illegal in their district.

Win, win.
    Trump's instincts are better than his advisers. It would have been great
    Trump should overrule and his advisers and do this. The fact that he won’t confirms that he’s an obese Pussy.

If he wasn’t a fat fucking coward, he would call it the “guest worker program of 2019.” I need to schedule some major home improvement and landscaping projects. Cost of unskilled labor is going way down in the construction trades! MAGA
    Putting citizens out of work is always special for the commies!
    Sounds like your gripe is with fat-fucking trump. He’s the MAGAt that wants to implement a guest worker program for refugees. You should complain to trump.
    President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration.

Further, the president tweeted that relocating illegal immigrants to these districts should make the "Radical Left" happy.

The comments came after The Washington Post first reported that the White House proposed sending the detainees to sanctuary cities twice in the last six months. The proposal was first floated in November amid reports of a large migrant caravan from Central America making its way to the southern border. The idea was again considered in February, amid the standoff with Congress over a border wall.

PELOSI FUMES OVER WHITE HOUSE PLAN TO RELEASE IMMIGRANT DETAINEES IN SANCTUARY CITIES

The Post said the plan was shot down both times. But on Friday, Trump signaled the proposal isn't dead.

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted.

Good news for @CirrhosisDawg
    Yeah, I can't reconcile these two positions. You can't cry about their treatment at the border and then bitch about sending them to sanctuary cities. Of course we know that Trump is playing politics in this move, but how do you get pissed off at the idea when the very idea of sanctuary cities is something you supported?

To say it's duplicitous is an understatement.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    They should be unloaded in the vicinity of Trump properties.

They'd all have jobs by morning.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

Win win, imo
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

I heard about this yesterday and my response was: what's the problem with this? The people in Pelosi district claim they love illegals, well lets locate millions of illegal in their district.

Win, win.
    Trump should overrule and his advisers and do this. The fact that he won’t confirms that he’s an obese Pussy.

If he wasn’t a fat fucking coward, he would call it the “guest worker program of 2019.” I need to schedule some major home improvement and landscaping projects. Cost of unskilled labor is going way down in the construction trades! MAGA
    Sounds like your gripe is with fat-fucking trump. He’s the MAGAt that wants to implement a guest worker program for refugees. You should complain to trump.
    President Trump responded to reports Friday that his administration proposed releasing immigrant detainees in sanctuary cities by not only confirming the plan but saying it remains under “strong” consideration.

Further, the president tweeted that relocating illegal immigrants to these districts should make the "Radical Left" happy.

The comments came after The Washington Post first reported that the White House proposed sending the detainees to sanctuary cities twice in the last six months. The proposal was first floated in November amid reports of a large migrant caravan from Central America making its way to the southern border. The idea was again considered in February, amid the standoff with Congress over a border wall.

PELOSI FUMES OVER WHITE HOUSE PLAN TO RELEASE IMMIGRANT DETAINEES IN SANCTUARY CITIES

The Post said the plan was shot down both times. But on Friday, Trump signaled the proposal isn't dead.

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted.

Yeah, I can't reconcile these two positions. You can't cry about their treatment at the border and then bitch about sending them to sanctuary cities. Of course we know that Trump is playing politics in this move, but how do you get pissed off at the idea when the very idea of sanctuary cities is something you supported?

In the name of preventing illegal immigration, trump should absolutely send thousands of illegal immigrants hundreds of miles away from the border and in to country. Where they will get:
    Financial support
    Asylum protection
    Relocation assistance
    Job training
    Relocation services

And trump’s goal is to stop illegal immigration.
    White trash funded-taxpayer assisted illegal immigration to stop illegal immigration and own the libs!
    I love you trumptards. You are adorable.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

Win, win.

In the name of preventing illegal immigration, trump should absolutely send thousands of illegal immigrants hundreds of miles away from the border and in to country. Where they will get:
    Financial support
    Asylum protection
    Relocation assistance
    Job training
    Relocation services

And trump’s goal is to stop illegal immigration.
    White trash funded-taxpayer assisted illegal immigration to stop illegal immigration and own the libs!
    I love you trumptards. You are adorable.

Gayest statement poasted on HH in months.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,654
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Trump doesn't pay his contractors. Everybody says so.