Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2019 schedule difficulty. Which games will be the toughest?

2»

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Welcome back

What good are teets on this pale white heifer when the ass is dimply, saggy, and with hairy bung hole. Elvira had same issue...just a tiny resemblance
    Um, not that I should pick a fight with the resident expert on asses, but Cassandra Peterson (the actress that played Elvira) was very attractive and IMHO had a great figure.

• UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    We play BYE three times this year, including after the OSU game.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Welcome back

What good are teets on this pale white heifer when the ass is dimply, saggy, and with hairy bung hole. Elvira had same issue...just a tiny resemblance
    You try to pretend not being gay, but poasts like that put cracks in your fagcade
    Well you have fucked but 1 or 2 , one a quick attempt in 10th grade, the 2nd your wife who doesnt have knockers like that, so you wouldnt know what I'm talking about. Hairy bungs arent pleasant when diving. Pup has had teets of all sorts. Those are fantastic...but they wear out after you hang with the bitch a few times and really notice what makes up the rest. Pup is an ass man. Teets get boring pretty quick
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Welcome back

You try to pretend not being gay, but poasts like that put cracks in your fagcade
    Well you have fucked but 1 or 2 , one a quick attempt in 10th grade, the 2nd your wife who doesnt have knockers like that, so you wouldnt know what I'm talking about. Hairy bungs arent pleasant when diving. Pup has had teets of all sorts. Those are fantastic...but they wear out after you hang with the bitch a few times and really notice what makes up the rest. Pup is an ass man. Teets get boring pretty quick
    We know. NTTAWWT
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

Welcome back

Um, not that I should pick a fight with the resident expert on asses, but Cassandra Peterson (the actress that played Elvira) was very attractive and IMHO had a great figure.

Peel back that thong and mesh and theres a brillow pad covering her pucker...housing all sorts of stank, bacteria and dingleberries. But I stand corrected, she has an 'ok' turdcutter