Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

San Diego Union Tribune hasn't endorsed a democrat for president in 148 years, until today

13»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

And CD has always been a mouthy dumfuck

@CirrhosisDawg is mouthy but not a dumb fuck.
    Anyone who claims Banks can foreclose on people even when they're current on their mortgages is a dumbfuck.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Anyone who claims Banks can foreclose on people even when they're current on their mortgages is a dumbfuck.
    I'd need to see the quote and the context.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob doesn't believe in context. He was just arguing with you that low income people don't pay any federal income tax. And ignored your comments that they do pay payroll taxes (and fuel tax, cigarette and alcohol taxes).
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Bob doesn't believe in context. He was just arguing with you that low income people don't pay any federal income tax. And ignored your comments that they do pay payroll taxes (and fuel tax, cigarette and alcohol taxes).
    Hondo likes to lie out his ass. How did I ignore it Hondo? Do you think I'm unaware that low income people pay sales taxes dumbfuck?

Hondo I realize that you're a fucking moron who doesn't even know that Medicare adds to the national debt but you shouldn't assume everyone else is a dumbfuck like you.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019

There's a lot of poor white trash in Hillsboro.

Hope this helps.

HUH???????
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

And CD has always been a mouthy dum cuck.

Fixed it for ya.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,649
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

OZONE said:

Tequilla said:

So let me see if I have this right ...

There are a boatload of companies, media, agencies, etc. that RARELY endorse a Presidential candidate but are in this election ...

The person that seemingly all of these people are endorsing is in a tight race with this person that is considered by so many to be unqualified for the job ...

What does that say about the other person in the race?

It says that Trump is such a fucktard, these organizations are willing to endorse a (D) to prevent him from getting close to the White House.

Great question.
    That's obvious ...

But what I'm getting at is that if Trump was THAT bad why are 40-45% of the voting population dead set on voting for him?

Have you considered that to a large percentage of our population Hillary is viewed just as unfavorably and dangerous as Trump is by the other half of the population?
    I'd say it breaks down roughly like this (the % below are of the Trump voting block):

25% will never vote (D) no matter what
    25% will never vote for a woman, no matter what
    25% hate blacks and view her as the husband of our first black prez, and SoS of our 2nd black prez
    25% live in mobile homes and read the National Enquirer and watched The Apprentice on their "console TV sets" and are voting Trump because he is the only politician whose name they can remember

I won't disagree with your breakdown - it's a fairly accurate if not hurtful generalization.

But do the maff - Trump only has to snag a couple more percentage points out of the remainder who don't fall into that generalization and he's living in the White House.

Unless some major revelation comes out between now and election day, I don't see it happening. I think Clinton's team knows which states she needs to win, to take the electoral college, and she will win all of those, and a few more.

Trump will go back to hosting a TV show loved by the National Enquirer crowd.
    That didn’t age well
    I dunno. The Throbber is fresh as a daisy.