Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Guess the coaches do read Pup's suggestions..

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

This is a very confrontational thread. Makes me uncomfortable

Everytime u click 'post comment' you become uncomfortable Pitch knowing it wont be read or responded to. So you go back and edit and try to inject wit or humor and then the sweats start. "Jeez, should I send it"? Then 15 more minutes of editing and your post is now a disaster. You then tell yourself to just post the orginal original dorky? Of course falls upon deaf ears. You then wonder why the day goes so fast in your world. 48 posts a day pretty much consumes your entire day huh forky?
    Uhhhhh
    Uhhhhh?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is a very confrontational thread. Makes me uncomfortable

Everytime u click 'post comment' you become uncomfortable Pitch knowing it wont be read or responded to. So you go back and edit and try to inject wit or humor and then the sweats start. "Jeez, should I send it"? Then 15 more minutes of editing and your post is now a disaster. You then tell yourself to just post the orginal original dorky? Of course falls upon deaf ears. You then wonder why the day goes so fast in your world. 48 posts a day pretty much consumes your entire day huh forky?
    Uhhhhh
    Uhhhhh?
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I agree with bitchfork. Why's everyone being so mean?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Weren’t you selling the couch like a little bitch?
    Huh? Come to 38th and MLK today and I'll show u who the little bitch is.
    Ok bitch.....bring condoms
    What white dude would go to MLK and 38th? Only you J, as the brothers know you and your baggy Jean's and sideways hat at 50 years old already. They're laughing at you which is why they havent whacked you.
    Why so racist? Tacoma is welcoming to all young entrepreneurial street pharmacists. We actually listened to MLK u ignant puto.

Oh, and there's no such thing as 38th and MLK because MLK turns into K street after I-5, right next to J street (so u kno is TUFF). Anyone with the street cred of a toddler would know that u square ass honkey.
    edited April 2019
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

What white dude would go to MLK and 38th? Only you J, as the brothers know you and your baggy Jean's and sideways hat at 50 years old already. They're laughing at you which is why they havent whacked you.
    Why so racist? Tacoma is welcoming to all young entrepreneurial street pharmacists. We actually listened to MLK u ignant puto.

Oh, and there's no such thing as 38th and MLK because MLK turns into K street after I-5, right next to J street (so u kno is TUFF). Anyone with the street cred of a toddler would know that u square ass honkey.
    Honkey=Ni$$er. Same connotation. I'd call that pretty racist J. The difference? I dont mind..nor am I looking for reparations and free everything without having to hold a 9-5. I'm a rapper and businessman.

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Honkey=Ni$$er. Same connotation. I'd call that pretty racist J. The difference? I dont mind..nor am I looking for reparations and free everything without having to hold a 9-5. I'm a rapper and businessman.
    Whoa

You know what color I is Race? Never told u. So slow your roll honkey
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

LOL!!

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Whoa

I don't see color
    Nor anything else. Infant fuck
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

MLK would be so proud!
    edited April 2019

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Post a video of the rap
    I only raps when I aints out stealing from hard workin whities. I'll post one at some point. I'm blessed to have a fat white girl to lend me her car with 2 missing hubcaps and dents all overs.
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I feel better.

Post a video of the rap
    I only raps when I aints out stealing from hard workin whities. I'll post one at some point. I'm blessed to have a fat white girl to lend me her car with 2 missing hubcaps and dents all overs.
    Jeepers!