Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Democrats give IRS ten days to hand over Trump's tax returns before taking the matter to court

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

The Dems don't expect to find anything. They want to maintain the illusion to their supporters that Trump is evil and they're after him to bring him to justice. They think it's the pathway to winning elections.

To be fair. The Republicans were successful with that tactic against Hillary.
    But but but

Because they found shit

Mueller had two and a half years

It's over. Fuck off
    Just like they found shit on Hillary. But that gave us Trump. Republicans FTW!!!!

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The Dems don't expect to find anything. They want to maintain the illusion to their supporters that Trump is evil and they're after him to bring him to justice. They think it's the pathway to winning elections.

But but but

Because they found shit

It's over. Fuck off
    Just like they found shit on Hillary. But that gave us Trump. Republicans FTW!!!!
    Fuck off loser
    You sound bitter old man. I thought Trump was your guy and Hillary was a criminal.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    or what?

What legal right do they have to them?

• jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,516
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The Dems are pathetic.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but

Because they found shit

It's over. Fuck off
    Fuck off loser
    You sound bitter old man. I thought Trump was your guy and Hillary was a criminal.
    Losers lose loser
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    He doesn't want to release them because he's caught up in the same tax fraud scam that just led his sister to step down from the bench.

Apparently she's a fucking scumbag, too, just like her brother.

lol
    dflea said:

He doesn't want to release them because he's caught up in the same tax fraud scam that just led his sister to step down from the bench.

lol

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-s-sister-retires-ending-inquiry-judicial-ethics-complaints-n993556

The best part is. She still gets over $200k a year in retirement.

or what?

This has been posted many many times. And is dumb as saying "if there were any crimes from the tax returns, the IRS would have found them."
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

or what?

This has been posted many many times. And is dumb as saying "if there were any crimes from the tax returns, the IRS would have found them."
    Sorry man. I don't live in the Tug or read Yahoo all day.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dflea said:

lol

There might be something to that. But I also think it should be illegal for the government to charge a 40% inheritance tax on money already taxed.

dflea said:

lol

There might be something to that. But I also think it should be illegal for the government to charge a 40% inheritance tax on money already taxed.
    We've covered this too. The vast majority of the money taxed from the inheritance tax wasn't taxed yet. It's mostly unrealized capital gains.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But but but

Because they found shit

It's over. Fuck off
    Under investigation as we speak. She's toast. Trump has his guys in there!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

dflea said:

lol

We've covered this too. The vast majority of the money taxed from the inheritance tax wasn't taxed yet. It's mostly unrealized capital gains.
    So tax it when the heirs realize the gains. How is that so fucking hard?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Nothing scarier than an angry Democrat.

This time they mean business

Feels like a 4th amendment violation, but what do I know?
    Squat

Clearly
    I’d think if he’d done illegal things on his taxes over the years the IRS would have brought charges. But what do I know?
    Lol no fucking shit.

Like even if he's a big criminal it sure as fuck ain't on his personal tax returns

Lefties getting their hopes up again just to be crushed. You'd think they'd learn by now

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

lol

Its racist.

Everything is racist today

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

lol

That's a different discussion. I'm just talking about the double taxation lie.

2001400ex said:

or what?

Yes. Because I’m sure the IRS just lets billionaires returns glide through without a closer look. Their first fishing expedition was a zero. So now they are casting again. The election is in 2 years. Run a decent candidate vote him out. It’s not that hard. Unless you’re an emotional fuck stick and can’t deal with losing to Trump in 2016.
    You left some of the dribble on your chin.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

or what?

Yes. Because I’m sure the IRS just lets billionaires returns glide through without a closer look. Their first fishing expedition was a zero. So now they are casting again. The election is in 2 years. Run a decent candidate vote him out. It’s not that hard. Unless you’re an emotional fuck stick and can’t deal with losing to Trump in 2016.
    You left some of the dribble on your chin.
    The emotional fuck stick speaks
    AND supports weaponizing the IRS so long as the weapon is aimed at an "R". Who would have guessed.