Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Quentin Moore, 4* 2021 JUCO TE, Kenmore (Inglemoor) (Last Chance U), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AlCzervik said:

animate said:

Did he have sex?

I heard he was just getting blowjobs ... Punani is almost worth it.

Blowjobs? Not worth it.

I have spoken.

Some blowjobs maybe.
    This is true. If it’s a blowjob from a dude it’s totally worth it. Trust me. Dude’s know what they are doing. Just trust me! Fucking do it!
    @swaye true
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019

AlCzervik said:

animate said:

Did he have sex?

I heard he was just getting blowjobs ... Punani is almost worth it.

Blowjobs? Not worth it.

I have spoken.

Some blowjobs maybe.
    This is true. If it’s a blowjob from a dude it’s totally worth it. Trust me. Dude’s know what they are doing. Just trust me! Fucking do it!
    @swaye true
    That reminds me of a joke I just made up:

What's a deceased HH poasters favorite currency?

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019

I forgot to see where this guy ended up, turns out he's going to Last Chance U, lol.

Although he'll have a new coach

That coach was the biggest asshole I’ve ever seen. I get that part of his plan was to harden them up here so they are disciplined enough for college, but Jesus playing for him ooked like absolutely zero fun.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I forgot to see where this guy ended up, turns out he's going to Last Chance U, lol.

Although he'll have a new coach

That coach was the biggest asshole I’ve ever seen. I get that part of his plan was to harden them up here so they are disciplined enough for college, but Jesus playing for him ooked like absolutely zero fun.
    Made for great TV though.
  • Options
    proofproof Member Posts: 278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Grades were the issue for him out of high school, glad to see he's getting that together. Tremendous athlete
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Considering our misses recruiting TE's the last two years, getting Moore is a must for our TE depth

He’s really good too. His HS film was great. Kid is a very good athlete and should be a complete TE. Redman, Otton (if he returns), and him would give us elite TE talent. Seems like we have a really good shot at him too. This is the type of change from Pete to Lake that we needed.
    Petersen took two transfer QBs, one from JC. He took a transfer DT, a transfer punter, a transfer CB, and probably a couple others I'm forgetting. He also offered many players late only after they got their academics together. If they qualified and seemed dedicated enough to school to stick, he'd offer. I think Lake offering one JC tight end and calling it something different than what Petersen did is reaching for a narrative at this point. If this starts happening many times per year, I'll start to agree.

This guy didn't get an offer when he was an academic risk, got his shit together, then got an offer. That sounds exactly like Petersen's MO.
    That is not many transfers over six years. And especially low JC numbers. I doubt Nik Little and Tony Rodriguez were even at JC due to grades they probably didn’t have D1 offers. Those were weird offers to fill spots.

Who was the transfer DT? I can only think of Bronson but he walked on.

Going after a JC guy month two on the job is an indication of a different approach.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Considering our misses recruiting TE's the last two years, getting Moore is a must for our TE depth

He’s really good too. His HS film was great. Kid is a very good athlete and should be a complete TE. Redman, Otton (if he returns), and him would give us elite TE talent. Seems like we have a really good shot at him too. This is the type of change from Pete to Lake that we needed.
    Petersen took two transfer QBs, one from JC. He took a transfer DT, a transfer punter, a transfer CB, and probably a couple others I'm forgetting. He also offered many players late only after they got their academics together. If they qualified and seemed dedicated enough to school to stick, he'd offer. I think Lake offering one JC tight end and calling it something different than what Petersen did is reaching for a narrative at this point. If this starts happening many times per year, I'll start to agree.

This guy didn't get an offer when he was an academic risk, got his shit together, then got an offer. That sounds exactly like Petersen's MO.
    That is not many transfers over six years. And especially low JC numbers. I doubt Nik Little and Tony Rodriguez were even at JC due to grades they probably didn’t have D1 offers. Those were weird offers to fill spots.

Going after a JC guy month two on the job is an indication of a different approach.
    The DT is Bronson. Didn't realize he's a walk-on. Still, I think--at this point at least--this is more of a perfect storm that just happened to take place early in Lake's tenure: In-state kid, stud athlete, non-qualifier, gets his shit together in JC, gets offer. If you're suggesting Petersen wouldn't have also offered with the state that the tight end room is in (which is the argument being made when using this particular case to define a difference in recruiting strategy), bridges to sell you, yadda yadda.

Lake may end up being very different than Petersen when it comes to recruiting transfers. There is little reason to believe this particular case is evidence of that. Petersen would have greenlit this offer as well.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,896
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    His ass better go there
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

The DT is Bronson. Didn't realize he's a walk-on. Still, I think--at this point at least--this is more of a perfect storm that just happened to take place early in Lake's tenure: In-state kid, stud athlete, non-qualifier, gets his shit together in JC, gets offer. If you're suggesting Petersen wouldn't have also offered with the state that the tight end room is in (which is the argument being made when using this particular case to define a difference in recruiting strategy), bridges to sell you, yadda yadda.

Lake may end up being very different than Petersen when it comes to recruiting transfers. There is little reason to believe this particular case is evidence of that. Petersen would have greenlit this offer as well.
    There were quite a few transfer or jc kids that we recruited out of high school under CP and didn’t bother with the second time around. Even at positions of need.