Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Police Investigating ‘Bias Incident’ at South Seattle CC After TPUSA President Stalked by Man in SUV

2»

Comments

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Btw, should a dipshit that claimed the GND press release was photo shopped really be talking about someone else being gullible?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,718
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    2001400ex said:

There are plenty of unhinged leftists who are capable of this. Daddy issues plus 13 years of bullying in school plus spending too much time in mom's basement plus reading commie and feminist blogs eight hours a day. DO the math

I don't like Turning Point btw. It was created and it's ran by billionaires to create divisive ad distracting shit and get people to fight over stupid issues. So divide and conquer. But it doesn't excuse violence and stalking 20 year old girls who you disagree with politically

So you think the story is true then? A dude hit multiple people with his car and it's not too be found on any other news? And the college released surveillance footage to Brietbart the same day? But to no other news organizations?

You are gullible too.
    It might be false. It's totally plausible though. Much of the media goes easy on BLM and Antifa. Don't bring up Sinclair. I've called them out many times. It goes both ways.

Just like tons of other bullshit click bait stories the media pumps out and has for years. I'm sure you've cited a few.

The NYT does editorials and opinion pieces on the front page. That's not journalism.
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

There are plenty of unhinged leftists who are capable of this. Daddy issues plus 13 years of bullying in school plus spending too much time in mom's basement plus reading commie and feminist blogs eight hours a day. DO the math

I don't like Turning Point btw. It was created and it's ran by billionaires to create divisive ad distracting shit and get people to fight over stupid issues. So divide and conquer. But it doesn't excuse violence and stalking 20 year old girls who you disagree with politically

So you think the story is true then? A dude hit multiple people with his car and it's not too be found on any other news? And the college released surveillance footage to Brietbart the same day? But to no other news organizations?

You are gullible too.
    It might be false. It's totally plausible though. Much of the media goes easy on BLM and Antifa. Don't bring up Sinclair. I've called them out many times. It goes both ways.

Just like tons of other bullshit click bait stories the media pumps out and has for years. I'm sure you've cited a few.

The NYT does editorials and opinion pieces on the front page. That's not journalism.
    The fact that the police are involved and they are investigating this incident makes me skeptical that it didn't happen at all.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

You are gullible too.

The fact that the police are involved and they are investigating this incident makes me skeptical that it didn't happen at all.
    Do you have access to the police records? There is no record of the detective referenced in the article with any other news source on this story.
    Standard Supporter
    I don't know for a fact that this happened. But if I were a betting man I'd say it did. Conservatives aren't like liberals. Almost all of the bogus hate crimes are carried out by leftists.

But as we learned from the Smollets and MAGA hat wearing kids stories, you love swallowing like a bitch.

If I'm wrong, I'll be right back here to admit it. I'm not like you Hondo, you won't get a weeks long jackass dance where I claim I'm "technically" correct. Hell you're coming up now on a month where you're still supporting this lie Hondo.

And it's a documented fact that Trump's team met with a Russian team to discuss giving DNC emails and Hillary emails to Trump.

SFGbob said:

I don't know for a fact that this happened. But if I were a betting man I'd say it did. Conservatives aren't like liberals. Almost all of the bogus hate crimes are carried out by leftists.

Exactly. Bogus hate crimes carried out by the left. The actual hate crimes are carried out by the right.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Exactly. Bogus hate crimes carried out by the left. The actual hate crimes are carried out by the right.
    Who knew these guys were right wingers?

Seven Latino gang members have been charged with firebombing the homes of black families living in a Boyle Heights housing project, an attack that federal prosecutors allege was designed to drive African Americans out of the neighborhood.

And of course all of those attacks on Jews carried out by blacks were only done by the "right-wing" blacks.

Care to stick your head up your ass any further Hondo?

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Guys it’s really simple: Hondo didn’t read the story. He’s repeated a fact pattern several times that did not occur and was not in the story. This is typical of hyper-emotional Hondo. He’s had two days to correct himself but instead has been doubling down on bullshit. That’s our Hondo!!
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If it's a pro-tranny org, this is classified as a "Hate Crime," but since it's conservatives, it's a "Bias Incident."

The Far Left really needs to go fuck itself, then self-immolate, then what remains needs to DIAFF, then be napalmed.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Guys it’s really simple: Hondo didn’t read the story. He’s repeated a fact pattern several times that did not occur and was not in the story. This is typical of hyper-emotional Hondo. He’s had two days to correct himself but instead has been doubling down on bullshit. That’s our Hondo!!

What fact pattern that wasn't isn't the article are you talking about?
    2001400ex said:

What fact pattern that wasn't isn't the article are you talking about?
    You are the laziest, most dependent person I've ever seen. Do your own homework. And Fuck Off.
    Then

If it's a pro-tranny org, this is classified as a "Hate Crime," but since it's conservatives, it's a "Bias Incident."

The Far Left really needs to go fuck itself, then self-immolate, then what remains needs to DIAFF, then be napalmed.

I couldn’t have said it better myself.
    Thank me for my service, then. Sheesh!
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    I want to go on record as being against running over crazy eyed, pretty blondes. I don’t know what happened, but the only footage I’ve seen shows some reckless driving in her general vicinity, but not much else.
    HHusky said:

I want to go on record as being against running over crazy eyed, pretty blondes. I don’t know what happened, but the only footage I’ve seen shows some reckless driving in her general vicinity, but not much else.

Hondo recounts a man driving around hitting people. Nowhere in this incident. Newsflash: Hondo lies.